Intelligent Workload Management Market: Introduction
- Intelligent workload management is an automation solution, which is used to support high transaction volumes with effective event-driven scheduling and efficient workflows. Intelligent workload management is a technology that is used to bring intelligence to a management solution of cloud environment across different protocols.
- Intelligent workload management helps an organization to understand security protocols and process requirements through a cloud environment. Besides, intelligent workload management is used to integrate security and identity into IT workloads, thereby giving IT administrators the flexibility and confidence to deliver IT services to end-users across heterogeneous environments such as virtual, physical, and cloud environments.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has been a primary catalyst for the expansion and rise in adoption of intelligent workload management. Governments of various countries across the world have imposed lockdowns to curb the spread of the disease, leading to increased need to manage operations and workloads in industries and organizations. The increased instability and uncertainty of resources and staffing during COVID-19 is expected to boost the global intelligent workload management market during this pandemic outbreak. Moreover, the pandemic has created the demand to accelerate remote operations by adopting intelligent workload management tools and platform. This in turn creates significant opportunity for the growth of the global intelligent workload management market.
Get Sample Copy:
Global Intelligent Workload Management Market: Market Dynamics
- Rising need for intelligent workload management tools to manage a complex and varied range of applications that includes IT infrastructure in IT environments is expected to enhance the growth of the intelligent workload management market.
- Increasing demand for intelligent workload management in enterprises for managing software-defined networking (SDN) technologies and automation tools is expected to boost the intelligent workload management market.
- Growing demand for intelligent workload management solutions to manage the provisioning, migration, building, measuring, monitoring, and securing of corporate workloads is expected to fuel the growth of the market.
- Rising use of innovative technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, server & workload automation, and identity and access management (IAM) in IT companies is expected to trigger the growth of the intelligent workload management market.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Intelligent Workload Management Market
- In terms of region, the global intelligent workload management market can be divided into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to lead the global intelligent workload management market during the forecast period, due to the presence of well-established players who offer intelligent workload management solutions in the U.S. and Canada
- The intelligent workload management market in Europe is anticipated to expand due to securely optimizing cloud computing in IT companies.
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold a significant share of the global intelligent workload management market in the near future due to growing number of small & medium enterprises and data centers in developing countries such as China and India. Intelligent workload management is used to manage IT systems workloads across hybrid environments in data centers and IT companies.
Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report:
Global Intelligent Workload Management Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Intelligent Workload Management Market
Companies operating in the global intelligent workload management market are increasingly investing in research and development activities to develop new and innovative techniques to provide intelligent workload management solutions. The market is highly fragmented, with the presence of numerous manufacturers in developed and developing regions. Key players operating in the global intelligent workload management market include:
- Accenture Plc.
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- BMC Software, Inc.
- Broadcom Inc.
- Cloudera, Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- Google Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- HyperGrid Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Novell, Inc.
- OpenStack Foundation
- RiverMeadow Software, Inc.
Global Intelligent Workload Management Market: Research Scope
Global Intelligent Workload Management Market, by Component
- Integration and Deployment
- Support and Maintenance
Global Intelligent Workload Management Market, by Deployment
Global Intelligent Workload Management Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Global Intelligent Workload Management Market, by Industry
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- IT & Telecom
- Retail and e-commerce
- Energy and utilities
- Media and entertainment
Request For Customization:
Global Intelligent Workload Management Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Intelligent Data Platform
- Workload Automation
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]