Intelligent Traffic Systems Market – Introduction
- Traditional traffic signals are programmed as per historical traffic records and data that are unable to adjust signal timing during irregular traffic events such as construction and accidents. Intelligent traffic systems help to improve the traffic flow, traffic management, and tunnel management services.
- Companies are providing digital solutions, integrating with artificial intelligence to enhance smart intersections, intelligent traffic management, and road services. Intelligent traffic systems allows authorities to centralized traffic monitoring access to congestion monitoring on traffic areas.
- Solution providers offer surveillance cameras, wireless networks, and connected streetlights to improve the existing traffic management infrastructure. Intelligent traffic management systems are majorly adopted by smart cities to increase the efficiency of traffic flow and to reduce the travel time of vehicles. This system also helps to differentiate between vehicle types, pedestrians, and cyclists.
- Smart streetlights and signals can be reprogrammed as per vehicle count and traffic flows that helps to improve the traffic flow at different time and condition.
Get PDF brochure for Industrial Insights and business Intelligence @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=78625
Key Drivers of the Intelligent Traffic Systems Market
- Increasing investment in smart cities by governments to provide advanced traffic management systems for increasing the efficiency of traffic flow management is expected to drive the intelligent traffic systems market.
- Increasing demand for AI based smart traffic solutions is expected to boost the demand for intelligent traffic systems among companies.
- Governments increasing the adoption of advanced technologies for resource management and to enhance the efficiency of existing infrastructure is expected to offer significant revenue opportunities to providers of intelligent traffic systems.
Lack of skilled professionals for project implementation expected to hinder the intelligent traffic systems market
- Lack of skilled professionals in governments to implement the right combination of solutions for smart traffic management, restrains the growth of the intelligent traffic systems market
- Governments appoint third-party service providers to manage the implementation process of smart solutions in traffic that adds to the overall cost of the project. This, in turn, is expected to hamper the intelligent traffic systems market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Intelligent Traffic Systems Market
- Governments are temporarily holding the investment in construction and development, and investing more in healthcare sectors to provide the necessary services during the COVID-19 pandemic conditions. The ever-increasing threat of COVID-19 is projected to decrease the demand for intelligent traffic system solutions and services during the next few years.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Intelligent Traffic Systems Market
- North America holds prominent share of the global intelligent traffic systems market due to the growing adoption of advanced technologies to manage the ever-increasing traffic in major cities as well for improving the traffic in tunnels, airways, and marine traffic.
- The intelligent traffic systems market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to the increasing adoption of smart solutions among existing infrastructure and increasing government initiatives for smart cities in China and India.
Key Players Operating in the Global Intelligent Traffic Systems Market
- Siemens AG
Siemens AG is a technology company that provides solutions in the field of electrification, automation, and digitalization. The company primarily operates through nine business segments that include power & gas, energy management, building technologies, mobility, intelligent traffic systems, digital factory, process industries & drives, Healthineers, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, and financial services (SFS).
- FLIR Systems, Inc.
FLIR Systems, Inc. is a global provider of imaging sensors, thermal imaging cameras, and advanced threat detection systems. The company offers a wide range of solutions in automotive, industrial, marine, smart cities, public safety, professional trades, and security.
Other key players operating in the global intelligent traffic systems market include Kapsch TrafficCom AG, WSP Global Inc., Stantec Inc., TomTom International BV, Cubic Corporation, EFKON GmbH, and Indra Sistemas, S.A.
Global Intelligent Traffic Systems Market: Research Scope
Global Intelligent Traffic Systems Market, by Component
- Integration and Implementation
- Support and Maintenance
Global Intelligent Traffic Systems Market, by Application
- Intelligent Traffic Control
- Passenger Information Management
- Emergency Vehicle Notification
- Fleet Management and Asset Monitoring
- Collision Avoidance
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=78625<ype=S
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.