Infrared Lamps Market: Introduction
- Infrared lamps are electrical devices containing an incandescent bulb, which emits infrared radiation. The lamp operates at a lower filament temperature and yields a large percentage of radiation which is then useful for the heating process.
- Infrared lamps have many commercial and industrial applications. They are mostly used in building heating and radiant heating for industrial processes. Furthermore, these lamps are used for night vision devices where the visible light may be insufficient. Therefore, huge demand for infrared lamps is expected during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Infrared Lamps Market
- Infrared lamps are used to treat people suffering from acute and chronic pain such as back pain, neck pain, and joint pain. In today’s stressful environment, people suffer from acute and chronic pain due to long working hours. These lamps find extensive application in the field of medicine in terms of therapies, dental laboratories, etc. as infrared lamps are safe, painless, and non-invasive. Therefore, demand for infrared lamps is expected to be high during the forecast period.
- Infrared lamps are used in night vision equipment. The night vision equipment are primarily used by law enforcement agencies and military. Moreover, people use night vision equipment such as security cameras for security purposes, night vision goggles, etc. Demand for infrared lamps is expected to increase because of the increasing demand for night vision equipment. Thus, manufacturers have an opportunity to cater to the rising demand, which is expected to increase further during the forecast period.
- Infrared LEDs are found to be much safer, effective, and even free from side effects in clinical trials. The LEDs find application in remote control devices and security cameras. Infrared LEDs could act as a threat to the infrared lamps market. Thus, it is expected that demand would be fairly restricted for infrared lamps during the forecast period.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report sample here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=81924
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Infrared Lamps Market
- In terms of region, the infrared lamps market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is the world’s biggest manufacturing hub. The region is known for manufacturing commercial goods and industrial goods. Infrared lamps find huge application in commercial goods and industrial goods such as ovens, heaters, print drying, and PET manufacturing. Thus, it is expected that demand for infrared lamps from the biggest manufacturing hub would be high during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Infrared Lamps Market
- Döbeln Elektrowärme GmbH
- Donghai Young Light Optical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Friedr. Freek GmbH
- Infra Rodon SRL
- Kerone Engineering Solutions LTD.
- Litex Electricals Pvt. Ltd.
- Lucht LHZ Elektroheizung GmbH & Co. KG
- Nantong Huayu Lighting Electric Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Viritt Infrared Heating Products Co., Ltd.
- Victory Lighting (UK) Ltd.
Global Infrared Lamps Market: Research Scope
Global Infrared Lamps Market, by Type
- Short Wave Infrared Lamps
- Medium Wave Infrared Lamps
- Long Wave Infrared Lamps
Global Infrared Lamps Market, by Power
- Less than 1,000 W
- 1,000 W to 3,000 W
- 3,000 W to 5,000 W
- More than 5,000 W
Global Infrared Lamps Market, by Voltage
- Less than 100 Volt
- 100 to 300 volt
- 300 to 500 volt
- More than 500 volt
Global Infrared Lamps Market, by Shape
- Others (Omega, etc.)
Global Infrared Lamps Market, by Coating
- Others (Translucent, etc.)
Global Infrared Lamps Market, by Price
Global Infrared Lamps Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company owned websites
- Hypermarkets / Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Global Infrared Lamps Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Buy Now Report here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=81924<ype=S
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.