Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market – Introduction
- Industrial vacuum pumps are industrial equipment used to remove gas molecules from enclosures or a sealed spaces, leaving behind a partial vacuum. Industrial Vacuum pumps are used in various industries such as electronics, semiconductor, pharmaceutical, and food & beverages. These pumps are used in multiple functions such as chemical reaction processes; plastic molding processes; semiconductor processing; generation of packaging and glass coatings; production of tubes, lamps, and CRT displays; and building of various components in the aviation industry.
- Based on technique, the global industrial vacuum pumps market can be segmented into positive displacement pump, entrapment transfer pump and momentum transfer pump. Each pump is used for different applications.
- Positive displacement pumps are highly effective and are used for low vacuums, while momentum transfer pumps are employed to achieve high vacuums. Momentum transfer pumps are also used in conjunction with one or two positive displacement devices.
- Industrial vacuum pumps are used to measure pump capacities such as mass flow rate, throughput, and speed. These pumps are also available in various capacities and sizes.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market – Dynamics
Key Drivers of Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market
- Rise in demand for industrial vacuum pumps in pharmaceutical and bio-tech industries for controlling contamination that arises from process plant, is one of the factor driving the industrial vacuum pumps market.
- Demand for power has been rising across the globe. This is leading to widespread expansion activities in the power industry. In turn, this is anticipated to boost the global industrial vacuum pumps market.
- Increase in trend of using digital equipment and strong growth in the semiconductor manufacturing sector are anticipated to fuel the global industrial vacuum pumps market during the forecast period. Semiconductor is one of the key application areas of industrial vacuum pumps across the globe. This can be ascribed to the increase in demand for electronic equipment.Dynamic industrial development and rise in population are key factors boosting the industrial vacuum pumps market.
Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of Global Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market
- Expansion of the manufacturing sector, rise in industrialization in Asia Pacific, and increase in demand for electricity are driving the industrial vacuum pumps market in Asia Pacific. Besides this, development of infrastructure due to the movement of large population in cities; and improvement in standard of living are boosting the demand for industrial vacuum pumps in the region.
- China is one of the major consumers of industrial vacuum pumps in Asia Pacific, with respect to huge industrial base, in which industrial vacuum pumps are used to manufacturer chemicals, automobiles, paper, primary metals, food & beverage, and defense equipment.
- Companies based in North America are focusing on developing the latest industrial vacuum pumps through the variable speed technology, which can offer more energy efficient features
- Rise in production activity and growth of Internet of Things (IOTs) is anticipated to drive the industrial vacuum pumps market in Europe in the near future
- Rise in social and economic development in countries in Africa such as Nigeria, South Africa and Angola; and expansion of mining & metal, chemical, and food & beverages industries in these countries are anticipated to augment the industrial vacuum pumps market.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market”
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market – Competition Landscape
The global industrial vacuum pumps market is highly concentrated with the top manufacturers accounting for approximately 45% to 50% market share in 2018. Key players operating in the global industrial vacuum pumps market are:
- Gardner Denver Holdings, Inc.
- Atlas Copco
- Tuthill Corporation
- KNF Neuberger, Inc.
- EBARA CORPORATION
- Busch Vacuum
- Becker Pumps Corporation
- Sihi Group B.V (Flowserve)
- Pfeiffer Vacuum Gmbh
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market – Research Scope
The global industrial vacuum pumps market can be segmented based on:
- Power Source
- Business Type
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market, by Type
Based on type, the global industrial vacuum pumps market can be divided into:
- Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps
- Dry Vacuum Pumps
- Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps
- Turbo Molecular Vacuum Pumps
- Steam Jet Ejectors
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market, by Application
In terms of application, the global industrial vacuum pumps market can be classified into:
- Reaction Process
- Drying Process
- Distillation Process
- Crystallization Process
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market, by Power Source
Based on power source, the global industrial vacuum pumps market can be bifurcated into:
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market, by Business Type
Based on business type, the global industrial vacuum pumps market can be segregated into:
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market, by Industry
Based on industry, the global industrial vacuum pumps market can be split into:
- Energy & Power
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp & Paper
- Food & Beverages
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market, by Region
Based on region, the global industrial vacuum pumps market can be categorized into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]