Skirting Board: Introduction
- Skirting board is a narrow length of wood profile that runs along the border between the interior wall and the floor. It helps to cover improper edges, prevent scratches from furniture, and maintains proper finishing of an interior room.
- Skirting boards are usually about 200 inches in width and can be either stained or painted and either carved with molding or flat. They are mostly available in the form of wooden, PVC, or MDF materials.
- Major players across the globe in the skirting board industry are opting for cost effective solutions in order to meet user demand. This is likely to drive the demand for skirting boards in the coming years.
Growing Construction Sector: A Key Driver
- Rapid growth in population across the globe is encouraging users to invest in the housing construction sector. This may drive the growth of the skirting board market in the near future. End-users focusing on beautification of their residential and commercial spaces may also opt for skirting boards in order to improve the interior design. In addition, rapid growth in commercial spaces such as hospitality, restaurants, retail, beauty centers, and institutions is encouraging the growth of the skirting board market.
Product with Several Advantages
- Skirting boards are sought after by contractors as it helps them to hide hanging electrical wires in open premises of houses from the walls or the ceiling. It is also helpful to protect walls from accidental knocks from furniture, from wear and tear, and improve the interior by covering gaps on the wall and floor. However, rising cost of raw material owing to outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic and the impact of the lockdown has led to decline in the construction sector, which is a major challenge for the growth of the skirting board market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Skirting Boards Market, Request for a Sample https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=81448
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for Skirting Boards
- The global skirting board market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the skirting board market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The skirting board market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for skirting boards during the forecast period, owing to a rising construction sector in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Skirting Board Market
The global skirting board market is highly fragmented in nature, due to presence of a large number of local, regional, and global players. A few of the key players operating in the global skirting board market are as follows:
- APU SCHÖNBERG GMBH
- BlueBird Gardens Quilts
- Facea Corporation
- Faus International
- Firehouse quilt of Colorado, Inc.
- Greenland Home Fashions
- Mary’s Quilted Memories
- Quantum Profile Systems Ltd.
- Shandong Taipeng Group
- Trinity Quilters
- Vardhaman Mills
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=81448
Global Skirting Board Market: Research Scope
Global Skirting Board Market, by Type
- Pencil Skirting
- Wooden Skirting
- Metal Skirting
- Continued Skirting
- Flush Skirting
- Double Layered Skirting
Global Skirting Board Market, by Shape
Global Skirting Board Market, by Price Category
Global Skirting Board Market, by Application
- Others (Spa, Tourism Centers, etc.)
- Others (Industrial, Government, etc.)
Global Skirting Board Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Channel
- Company Website
- Specialty Stores
- Mega Retail Stores
- Independent Stores
- Others (Direct Sales, Departmental Stores, etc.)
The report on the global skirting board market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.