Immune-mediated Inflammatory Diseases: Introduction
- Immune-mediated inflammatory disease (IMID) is a group of unrelated conditions that lack a definitive etiology, but share a common inflammatory pathway leading to inflammation. Immune-mediated diseases are conditions triggered by over activity or abnormal activity of the body’s immune system. All immune-mediated inflammatory diseases (IMID) can cause organ damage, and are associated with increased morbidity and/or mortality.
- The normal immune system is a complex system that protects our bodies from infections. The white blood cells or lymphocytes help us fight the infection when our body becomes infected with a bacteria, virus, or parasite.
- Some of the well-known immune-mediated inflammatory or autoimmune diseases include ankylosing spondylitis, psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, Crohn’s disease, Behcet’s disease, arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), systemic lupus erythematosus, insulin-dependent (type 1) diabetes mellitus, and various allergies (eczema, hives, hay fever, asthma attacks, food allergies, etc.), as well as many cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and infectious diseases
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Immune-mediated Inflammatory Disease Treatment Market
- The number of people affected with autoimmune diseases is rising consistently across the world. The root cause of a number of these diseases can be traced to a lack of healthy lifestyle and dietary habits and genetics that can trigger these diseases. Rise in the number of these diseases propels the global immune-mediated inflammatory disease treatment market.
- Cardiovascular and respiratory diseases have affected a large number of individuals globally, and are the leading cause of death among the global population
- Increase in incidence of chronic diseases of the liver, heart, kidneys, pancreas, and blood disorders have augmented the demand for immune-mediated inflammatory disease treatment. Therefore, a rise in the incidence of autoimmune diseases across the globe fuels the global immune-mediated inflammatory disease treatment market.
- However, lack of patient awareness, side effects associated with drugs, and poor reimbursement is anticipated to hamper market growth during the forecast period
Request For Sample @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=77629
Asthma and COPD to Lead Global Market
- The global immune-mediated inflammatory disease treatment market can be segmented based on treatment type, indication, distribution channel, and region
- In terms of treatment type, the global immune-mediated inflammatory disease treatment market can be classified into traditional drugs (corticosteroids, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, anti-TNF agents, etc.), targeted biologic therapies, and novel therapies. Based on indication, the global market can be categorized into asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD), inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), psoriasis, and others. In terms of distribution channel, the global immune-mediated inflammatory disease market can be divided into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, and online pharmacies.
Request For Custom Research – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=77629
Asia Pacific to be Lucrative Market for Immune-mediated Inflammatory Disease Treatments
- The global immune-mediated inflammatory disease treatment market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Adoption of advanced treatment options is increasing in developing countries, thereby providing opportunities in the global immune-mediated inflammatory disease treatment market
- Availability of superior treatment facilities at quite low prices in developing countries, such as India and China, compared to that in the West is a major factor boosting the immune-mediated inflammatory disease treatment market in Asia Pacific. Growing medical tourism industry in developing countries is anticipated to offer significant opportunities in the immune-mediated inflammatory disease treatment market in the region.
Pre Book A Report at @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=77629<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Immune-mediated Inflammatory Disease Treatment Market
Leading players in the global immune-mediated inflammatory disease treatment market include:
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Sanofi SA
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, uses proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453