Global Ice Hockey Protective Gear Market – Introduction
- Ice hockey protective gear are specialized equipment used for protection as ice hockey is a sport where injuries are very common. Therefore, players have to protect themselves from injures, severe fractures etc. Protective gear such as a helmet, mouth guard, neck guard, elbow pads, shoulder pads, gloves, and leg pads are compulsorily worn while playing ice hockey. Different ranges of protective gear and accessories are available in the market for regular players and goalkeepers. Protective gear for goalkeepers offers more protection from frontal impact and also increases the chances of stopping pucks. National Hockey League (NHL) is one of the most renowned ice hockey leagues in the world. Manufacturers are producing customized ice hockey protective gear and accessories for the teams participating in this championship.
Increasing sports safety rules projected to be a driving factor for the ice hockey protective gear market
- Globally, demand for ice hockey protective gear is increasing due to strict regulations by sports organizations regarding the use of protective gear and accessories. Regulations governing younger players are stricter. As per norms, players are removed from competition if they do not wear proper gear. Recent modifications in terms of rules and strict adherence to rules may minimize the frequency of injuries. Most sports related injuries occur due to lack of usage of proper protective gear & equipment. Hence, sports agencies and associations are becoming stricter in terms of usage of protective sports equipment to minimize causalities.
Growing number of participants in ice hockey worldwide
- The ice hockey equipment industry is expanding rapidly across the world as increasing number of people are taking up ice hockey as a sport. The global sports industry today is an all-encompassing business that consists of everything from sporting goods and apparel to broadcasting rights, sponsorship, merchandising, and gate revenues. Rise in participation of players in high school and collegiate level events and university or inter school level championships is projected to create immense opportunities for manufacturers and suppliers of ice hockey protective gear.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Ice Hockey Protective Gear Market, Request for a Sample https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=80489
North America considered the largest market for ice hockey protective gear
- Geographically, the global ice hockey protective gear market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe , Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global ice hockey protective gear market in 2019. The market in North America is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to rise in popularity of ice hockey as a sport and increase in number of professional ice hockey players in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, which is projected to surge the sale of ice hockey protective gear in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rapid rise in number of premier leagues and championships in developing nations such as China, Korea, Japan, Chinese Taipei, Australia, Kyrgyzstan, and other Southeast Asian countries. These factors are projected to surge the demand for ice hockey protective gear in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Ice Hockey Protective Gear Market
Prominent ice hockey protective gear brands or companies are estimated to face tough competition during the forecasted timeline. Brands such as BAUER Hockey, LLC, CCM, Vaughn Hockey, STX, and Sher-Wood are producing ice hockey protective gear with innovation designs and shapes and planning to launch more advance and easy to carry ice hockey protective gear in the market. Companies are also undertaking mergers & acquisitions or signing agreements with regional distributors and dealers to expand their business in various parts of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global ice hockey protective gear market include:
- BAUER Hockey, LLC
- CCM (Sport Maska Inc.)
- Eagle Hockey
- Vaughn Hockey
- WARRIOR SPORTS (New Balance, Inc.)
- Frontier Hockey
- Tour Hockey Corp.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=80489
Global Ice Hockey Protective Gear Market – Research Scope
Global Ice Hockey Protective Gear Market, by Product Type
- Protective Gear
- Mouth Guard
- Neck Guard
- Shoulder Pads
- Elbow Pads
- Gloves & Blockers
- Shin Pads
- Leg Pads (Goalie)
- Chest & Arm Protectors
- Others (Jock & Jill etc.)
- Hockey Pants
- Hockey Socks
- Hockey Bags
- Others (Shin Tape, Stick Tape, Stick Protectors, Puck etc.)
Global Ice Hockey Protective Gear Market, by Price Category
Global Ice Hockey Protective Gear Market, by Consumer Group
Global Ice Hockey Protective Gear Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores (Sports Store/ Franchise Store)
- Other (Retail Stores etc.)
Related Reports Press-Release –
Transparency Market Research
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453