Hunting Apparel Market: Introduction
- Hunting apparel is outdoor clothing worn during hunting activities. It is weather resistant and durable compared to ordinary clothing. Hunting apparel is designed with specific characteristics for the field, for instance, extra pockets for gear, scent-masking fabric, etc. and fitted to offer unrestricted freedom and flexibility of movement. Having suitable apparel and clothing is just as vital to hunting success as having the correct equipment.
Key Drivers of the Global Hunting Apparel Market
- Consumers are attracted toward outdoor recreational activities due to growing need to de-stress and hectic work life. Furthermore, growing urbanization and rising health awareness have notably amplified consumer involvement in hunting activities.
- The rising popularity of hunting activities is encouraging market sellers to enlarge their product portfolio and deliver diverse hunting apparel. These factors are projected to drive the growth of the global hunting apparel market during the forecast period.
Get Sample Copy
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global hunting apparel market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the hunting apparel market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the hunting apparel market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America hunting apparel market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Globally, North America holds majority share in the global hunting apparel market. In the U.S and Canada, hunting is considered a part of heritage and an important tool of wildlife management. The market in the Asia Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast years.
Request For PreBook Report
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The hunting apparel market is highly competitive due to the presence of a large number of vendors all across the world. Key players are focusing on raising their productivity to expand their topographical reach and expand their customer base. Manufacturers are focusing on quality, price, and brand to compete with their competitors to gain significant market share in the hunting apparel market in the coming years.
For instance, in July 2020, ?FORLOH?, a new direct-to-consumer hunting, fishing, and outdoor brand, launched premium technical apparel with superior technology. In addition to unveiling FORLOH.com, the brand’s flagship retail store opened in Whitefish, Montana, the same city as its headquarters.
A few of the key players operating in the global hunting apparel market are:
- Ariat International, Inc.
- Blocker Outdoors
- BPS Direct, L.L.C.
- Cabela’s L.L.C.
- Field & Stream
- Justin Brands
- Under Armour, Inc.
- W. L. Gore & Associates GmbH
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453