High Flux Membrane Market: Introduction
High flux membranes, as compared to low flux membranes, possess larger pores and enable diffusion of greater amounts of uremic toxins and middle molecules, such as β2 microglobuline; therefore, they may decrease the risk of dialysis-related amyloidosis
Read Report Overview: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/high-flux-membrane-market.html
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global High Flux Membrane Market
- Rise in incidence rate of chronic kidney disease (CKD), worldwide, is the major factor driving the market. CKD is a global health burden with a high economic cost to health systems and it is an independent risk factor for cardiovascular disease (CVD). All stages of CKD are associated with increased risks of cardiovascular morbidity, premature mortality, and/or decreased quality of life. The healthcare burden is highest in the early stages due to increased prevalence; affecting around 35% of those over 70 years. As per CDC data, CKD is more common in people aged 65 years or older (38%) as compared to that in people aged 45–64 years (13%) or 18–44 years (7%). Furthermore, CKD is more common in women (15%) than men (12%). CKD is more common in non-Hispanic blacks (16%) than non-Hispanic whites (13%) or non-Hispanic Asians (12%). Globally, in 2017, 1·2 million people died from CKD.
Request a Sample of High Flux Membrane Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=81385
- Rise in prevalence of diabetes and hypertension also leads to kidney damage. Diabetes is the leading cause of kidney disease. About 1 out of 3 adults with diabetes has kidney disease. Prevalence of diabetes is expected to increase exponentially, worldwide, due to a change in lifestyle and various factors such as malnutrition and genetic mutations. According to various government and private organizations operating in the diabetes industry, diabetes is considered among the top fatal diseases. As per American Diabetes Association data, in 2018, 34.2 million people in the U.S., or 10.5% of the population, had diabetes. Nearly 1.6 million people in the U.S. have type 1 diabetes, including about 187,000 children and adolescents.
- High cost of dialysis may hamper the market. The annual cost per patient for hemodialysis (HD) ranged from US$ 3,424 to US$ 42,785, and peritoneal dialysis (PD) ranged from US$ 7,974 to US$ 47,971. Direct medical cost, especially drugs and consumables for HD, and dialysis solutions and tubing for PD were the main factors attributed to the high cost.
Enquiry before Buying High Flux Membrane Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=81385
Polymeric segment to dominate global high flux membrane market
- Based on material, the global high flux membrane market can be divided into polymeric and ceramic
- The polymeric segment dominated the global market in 2019. It is projected to maintain its position during the forecast period. High-flux membranes fabricated from nominally similar polymers may differ significantly in their ability to remove low molecular weight protein uremic toxins. Polymeric membranes are less expensive than synthetic ceramic ones.
- However, the ceramic segment is projected to expand at a notable CAGR during the forecast period, as ceramic high flux membrane offers a higher flux, fouls less, and possesses a longer operating life. An investigation of the papers presented in this field showed that polymeric membranes usually allow a high flux, while ceramic membranes despite their low flux permission possess high mechanical strength and chemical resistance. Moreover, the latter type has shown high selectivity for desired proteins as compared to undesired ones.
Request For Discount – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=81385
Nano filtration segment to expand significantly
- Based on technology, the global high flux membrane market can be divided into reverse osmosis, nano filtration, microfiltration, and ultrafiltration
- The nano filtration segment is estimated to expand at a prominent CAGR during the forecast period. High flux nanofiltration membranes are prepared with uniform graphene oxide (GO) homo-structure. Laminated GO sheets function as molecular sieving. GO quantum dots act as nano wedges to prevent the stacking of GO sheets. The permeability of the membrane improves significantly (2–4 times). Modern nanotechnologies permit the fabrication of membranes with given porosity properties and performance manipulation in the process of membrane preparation.
Pre-book High Flux Membrane Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=81385<ype=S
North America to dominate global high flux membrane market
- In terms of region, the global high flux membrane market can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America held a prominent share of the global high flux membrane market in 2019, followed by Europe. Increasing prevalence of kidney disorders boosts the market in the region. According to National Kidney Foundation Inc., chronic kidney disease affects an estimated 37 million people in the U.S. (15% of the adult population; more than 1 in 7 adults) and approximately 90% of those with CKD are unaware about their illness.
- The market in developing economies in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a prominent CAGR during the forecast period. Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is a major health issue for the underdeveloped countries of Southeast Asia, home to more than 2 billion people. The true incidence and prevalence in the region is not known; however, estimates suggest that the prevalence may be more than that reported in Western societies.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global high flux membrane market was highly fragmented in 2019.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 Sate Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453