Heavy Duty Case Sealer: Introduction
- Heavy duty case sealer is used for folding and sealing of cartons. It consists of an adhesive box, and sealing tape or gummed tape. Heavy duty case sealers are generally used in industrial packaging and shipment for a wide range of products.
- Major global players are emphasizing on the design and manufacture of advanced packaging equipment with integrated technology. This is likely to drive the demand for heavy duty case sealers in the near future.
Rising Industrial Sector
- Consistent expansion of the industrial sector across the globe has been boosting the heavy duty case sealer market. Heavy duty case sealers are an effective packaging solution among users, as it improves productivity and minimizes overall operation cost. This is likely to drive the demand for heavy duty case sealers. Additionally, end-users also find it to be more convenient, as it requires minimal human effort to handle the sealer and helps save operation cost of suppliers. These factors are further boosting the heavy duty case sealer market. Moreover, investment by the industrial sector in smart packaging equipment is also estimated to fuel the heavy duty case sealer market in the near future.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=80922
Presence of Alternative Solutions: A Key Restraint
- End-users consider heavy duty sealers to be more expensive than alternative solutions in the market, such as tape erecter and mid duty case sealer, despite offering several advantages. Users also prefer traditional practices of manually folding and sealing of cartons. This may act as a restraint to the global heavy duty case sealer market. Furthermore, the outbreak of the coronavirus has resulted in an economic slowdown across the globe, which has resulted in lockdown of major industries, further hampering economies across the globe. Decline in production activities across various industries is projected to restrain the global heavy duty case sealer market.
Asia Pacific to be a Potential Market for Heavy Duty Case Sealer
- The global heavy duty case sealer market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the heavy duty case sealer market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The heavy duty case sealer market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for heavy duty case sealers during the forecast period, owing to expansion of industrial and logistic sectors for the last few years in the region.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report
Key Players Operating in the Global Heavy Duty Case Sealer Market
The global heavy duty case sealer market is consolidated in nature, due to presence of a limited number of global and regional players. A few of the key players operating in the global heavy duty case sealer market are as follows:
- Arkansas Packaging
- Combi Packaging Systems
- Crawford Packaging
- Elliott Manufacturing
- First Packaging Systems Inc.
- IPS Packaging
- Klippenstein Corporation
- Loveshaw Europe
- MSM PACKAGING SOLUTIONS
- OK International Corporation
- Schneider Packaging Equipment
Read Our Trending Press Release Below: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rapid-industrialization-across-various-regions-to-bring-notable-growth-for-temperature–pressure-switches-market-across-forecast-period-of-2019-2027-tmr-301176071.html