Hardware Load Balancer Devices Market – Introduction
- Hardware load balancer is a device used to allocate web traffic through multiple network servers in enterprises. Hardware load balancer devices help enterprises efficiently expand their business by providing better web performance, 24/7 infrastructure accessibility, and secure operations. Hardware load balancer devices can easily handle occasional peak traffic loads across various industry verticals, such as government, retail, IT & telecommunication, in order to safeguard optimum performance.
Increase in government focus on digital transformation & networking infrastructure to drive hardware load balancer devices market
- Various governments across the globe are now focusing on the digital economy by providing digital websites, channels, and apps that connect individuals to public organizations in order to enhance economic benefits. For instance, the Government of Australia invests nearly US$ 6 billion for information and communications technology (ICT) services annually to bring more novel innovation and digital capability development across the nation. Additionally, the McGowan Government has invested US$34.7 million for the development of digital transformation to boost the public sector in Western Australia in 2019. Thus, investments by the government sector are rapidly driving the adoption of hardware load balancer devices in order to provide advanced load balancing competences for end-users.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
High Cost of Hardware Load Balancer Devices Restraining Market
- Hardware load balancer devices is significantly higher as compared to the software load balancer. Hardware load balancer usually have not more computing power than it required. It may run on ARM-based chip or a high-end Intel/AMD CPU which are available at high cost. Consequently, adoption of hardware load balancer above materials is significantly increasing the overall cost of the hardware load balancer devices.
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global Hardware Load Balancer Devices Market
- In terms of region, the global hardware load balancer devices market can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to hold a major share of the global hardware load balancer devices market during the forecast period, as the region is witnessing a large amount of data center traffic as well as growing adoption of cloud load balancing services and server virtualization
- On the other hand, Asia Pacific is expected to be a rapidly expanding region of the global hardware load balancer devices market during the forecast period, due to rapidly rising investments by governments in new initiatives for digital transformation. China and India are key markets for hardware load balancer devices in the region.
- Middle East and Africa is expected to grow with a significant growth due to supportive government initiatives for networking infrastructure. Therefore, the factor is responsible for the growth of the hardware load balancer devices in the region.
Hardware Load Balancer Devices Market – Competitive Landscape
- In March 2019, F5 Networks, Inc. acquired Nginx Inc., (which was specialized in load balancing solutions) for around US$ 670 Mn. The acquisition is expected to help the company expand its product portfolio and enhance its market share, specifically in countries in North America (including the U.S. and Canada).
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Hardware Load Balancer Devices Market”
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
- Kemp Technologies
- F5 Networks, Inc.
- A10 Networks
- Barracuda Networks, Inc.
- Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Array Networks Inc.
- Riverbed Technology, Inc.
Global Hardware Load Balancer Devices Market: Research Scope
Global Hardware Load Balancer Devices Market, by Type
- Global Load Balancers
- Local Load Balancers
Request For PreBook Report@:
Global Hardware Load Balancer Devices Market, by Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
Global Hardware Load Balancer Devices Market, by Industry Vertical
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- IT & Telecommunication
- Media & Entertainment
Global Hardware Load Balancer Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Read Latest News Publication: