- Hair care products are used to treat hair-related issues. They maintain hygiene and help to nourish and protect the hair and reduce hair damage. These type of products keep hair healthy by improving the quality and texture of the hair. Hair care products are used by individuals and hair care professionals in salons. Based on the hair type and its needs, various types of hair care products are offered in the market such as conditioner, shampoo, hair styling products, serums, colorants, hair spray, and others.
Key Drivers of the Global Hair Care Products Market
- Rise in disposable income has enabled people to spend on personal grooming. Moreover, hair coloring, and dry and frizzy hair problems are likely to boost the demand for hair care products in the near future. Young to middle-aged population increasingly demand hair care products. Furthermore, the trend of male grooming is projected to contribute to the growth of the global hair care products market. Manufacturers are providing attractive and innovative packaging of hair care products. Inclusion of natural and organic, and vegan ingredients in products is attracting customers to opt for natural products.
Opportunities in the Global Hair Care Products Market
- The focus of the market is on product innovation to create opportunities for the global hair care product market, targeting the younger generation to buy advanced hair care products.
Request PDF Sample For More [email protected] https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=79177
- The online distribution channel is expected to offer several growth opportunities to market vendors during the forecast period due to rising purchasing via online channels because of the need to maintain social distancing and national lock downs.
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global hair care products market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the hair care products market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the hair care products market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America hair care products market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Globally, Asia Pacific held dominant share in the hair care products market in year 2019. Adoption and usage of hair care products such as hair oil, hair mask, shampoo, and conditioner is high across the globe. The hair care products market in Europe has reached the targeted growth phase owing to a strong product pipeline and well-established portfolio management approach. Market positions are strong in most of the geographies.
Read Latest Press [email protected] https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/plastic-corrugated-packaging-market-expands-scope-of-businesses-in-ecommerce-industry-to-deliver-sustainable-packaging-solutions-tmr-301200091.html
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Presence of major players in the hair care products market leads to competition among companies. Players are concentrating on product ingredients that would offer extra hair care and smoothness to separate their products from competitors.
For instance, in November 2019, ShamLuLu launched a new bottle-less shampoo product. The shampoo uses real herbs in its shampoo tablets and users convert it into liquid shampoo by mixing the tablet with hot water. On the initial launch, the company offered four different tablets — ginseng, lemon, coconut, and lavender
A few of the key players operating in the global hair care products market include:
- Conair Corporation
- Diamond Hair Company, LLC.
- Helen of Troy
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.