The Global Ground Defense System Market is forecasted to be worth USD 68.28 billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The key factors influencing the market include increasing usage of battlefield intelligence, rising demand for cyber security in military & defense intelligence involving the data breaches from the confidential governing bodies, rising threats & tensions in asymmetric warfare, and growing investment in the defense bodies & foreign intelligence platforms, among others.
To receive a sample of the global Ground Defense System market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/272
The report further studies the major competitors of the Ground Defense System market in the industry to provide a comprehensive overview of the competitive landscape. Key factors such as productivity, manufacturing and production capacity, and demand and supply ratio, among others, are also examined. The key companies profiled in the report are The Boeing Company, BAE Systems, Lockheed Martin, Rockwell Collins, Elbit Systems, Northrop Grumman, Thales Group, Leonardo S.p.A., Raytheon Company, and General Dynamics, among others. Moreover, the report also analyses the key business initiatives undertaken by companies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, and partnerships, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In May 2020, BAE Systems announced the completion of the accusation of the business of Airborne Tactical Radios of Raytheon Technologies Corporation. This acquisition will help deliver game-changing electronic mission and control solutions for their customers.
- The Defense Intelligence is growing with the fastest CAGR of 6.3% throughout the projected period owing to its higher incorporation of intelligence protocols, including the nextgen communication, surveillance, reconnaissance, information fusion & data analytics, electronic welfare & spectrum dominance, and cyber control systems, among others.
- The regions in the Asia Pacific lead by China, India, Japan, and South & North Korea are allotting a considerable budget for their defense grooming purposes. Besides, growing incidences of interpersonal stand-offs, asymmetric welfare, along with a higher economic development, enhancement in the technological industry deliberately help propel the ground defense market enforcement.
Ground Defense System Market Segmentation:
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Ground Defense System Market on the basis of Application, End-User, Component, Technology, and Region:
- Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Logistics & Transportation
- Surveillance & Reconnaissance
- Cyber Security
- Explosive Ordinance Disposal (EOD)
- Intelligence & Data Warfare
- Combat Simulation, Training & Health Monitoring
- End-User Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Defense Intelligence
- Law Enforcement
- Component Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Modern Weapons
- Armored Fighting Vehicle
- Command and Control System
- Military Unmanned Ground Vehicle
- Armored and Unmanned Ground Vehicle
- Soldier Equipment
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
- Smart Clothing
- Vision and Surveillance
- Communication Devices
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cyber Security
- Data Transfer Protocol
- Technology Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Artificial Intelligence
- 3D Printing
- Internet of Things
- Wearable Devices
The regional analysis of the Ground Defense System market mainly focuses on the key regions and regional market in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. It evaluates the presence of the global Ground Defense System market in the major regions with regards to market share, market size, revenue contribution, sales network, and distribution channel, and other key elements.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/272
Key Factors influencing market remuneration:
- The global Ground Defense System market report includes a detailed study of the product spectrum of the market and further describes the different product types, including One-sided, Two-sided, and Others.
- The report zeroes in on the overall market dynamics and presents information with regard to the producers and distributors, manufacturing cost structure, and downstream buyers.
- Details pertaining to the expected growth rate, industry share, revenue accumulated, and product segmentationare depicted in this report.
- The application landscape of the global Ground Defense System market can be categorized into For Human, For Animals, and Others.
- The study further examines the industry share and product demand of each application, coupled withthe predicted growth patterns of the various application segments.
- Other vital factors, such as market concentration ratioand raw material processing rate, have also been covered under the latest study.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Ground Defense System Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Ground Defense System Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Growing emphasis on battlefield technology upgrade
126.96.36.199. Asymmetric welfare interpersonal relationships among countries
188.8.131.52. Huge growth in the IoT devices & information technology
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
184.108.40.206. Regulatory hurdles & higher cost associated to it
220.127.116.11. Inefficient research methodologies
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Receive the full description of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/ground-defense-system-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please connect with us. Our team will make sure your report is designed as per your needs.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Plant-Based Food & Beverages Alternatives [email protected] https://www.google.com.gt/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/plant-based-food-and-beverages-alternatives-market
Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices [email protected] https://www.google.gg/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cardiac-monitoring-and-cardiac-rhythm-management-devices-market
Medical Devices Testing Services [email protected] https://www.google.gy/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/medical-devices-testing-services-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]