Companies in the Massive Wood Slabs Market are facing issues in keeping their production facilities fully functional due to shortage of staff and resources amidst the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak. Get a hands-on over key drivers and threats to the Massive Wood Slabs Market to make your company future-ready post the pandemic. Avails out reports for exciting prices to learn new opportunities that companies can capitalize on during and after the Coronavirus crisis.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1631
Demand for massive wood slabs is projected to witness significant increment, globally, over the forecast period, due to increasing preference for wooden furniture among consumers, especially in developed regions. Rapid urbanization and improved lifestyle in these regions have led to significant upsurge in demand for wooden furniture, which has subsequently increased demand for massive wood slabs. As such, manufacturers have also increased their production of massive wood slabs and wood products. For instance, according to the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), in the year 2018, production of forest products increased by around 5% and international wood trade value was 11% higher as compared to year 2017.
According to a recent report published by Fact.MR, the global massive wood slabs market will expand at CAGR of 5% in terms of value, and will account for more than US$ 2 billion by the end of forecast period (2020–2030).
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=1631
Key Takeaways from Global Massive Wood Slabs Market Study
- The global massive wood slabs market is expected to progress at a CAGR of nearly 3% in terms of volume, and is anticipated to expand 1.3X (volume) from 2022 to 2030.
- Mahogany wood type will hold the highest share in terms of value, and is projected to create an absolute dollar opportunity of US$ 124 million during the forecast period.
- Rough milled slab type is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5% in terms of value, but is expected to lose 22 BPS from its market share by the end of the forecast period.
- Massive wood slabs with width over 30 inches are expected to account for a majority share in terms of value, projected to create an absolute $ opportunity of around US$ 195 million during the forecast period.
- Coffee table applications are expected to hold a majority value share in the global massive wood slabs market, and is expected to be valued 2.7X as compared to bench applications by the end of the forecast period.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/1631/S
- The timber wholesaler sales channel is expected to progress at a CAGR of 5%, and be valued 2.5X more than the timber online store sales channel by the end of the forecast period.
- Europe is expected to hold maximum share in terms of value. However, the massive wood slabs market in the region is expected to lose 36 BPS from its market share in terms of value by the end of the forecast period.
“The global massive wood slabs market will create enormous opportunity during the forecast period. However, in the near future, the market will experience sluggish growth due to the unprecedented impact of COVID-19,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
For comprehensive insights on this market adoption, ask an analyst here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=1631
Key Manufacturers Focus on Expanding Product Portfolio for Growth
The global massive wood slabs market is fragmented in nature, with a majority of market share owned by small-scale players or saw mill owners. Key manufacturers are focusing on expanding their product portfolios by adding new tree species. For instance, in Traverse City, a U.S.-based massive wood supplier – Rare Earth Hardwoods – has added over 40 domestic and exotic massive wood slab species into its portfolio. Another U.S.-based massive wood supplier – Wood Vendors, Inc. – has added 35 types of wood slab species into its product portfolio.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/02/27/1991977/0/en/Shampoo-Conditioner-Top-Selling-Pet-Grooming-Products-Organic-and-Premium-Brackets-to-Turn-Profitable-Concludes-Fact-MR-in-a-New-Study.html
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Retail & Consumer Goods Landscape
Insect Repellent Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2022 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/insect-repellent-market
Cannabis Vaporizer Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2022 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/cannabis-vaporizer-market
Gaming Controller Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2022 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/gaming-controller-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583