Although frozen bakery products can be convenient and taste good. Many of these products have limited shelf-life due to the microbiological spoilage by yeast, molds, and bacteria. Moreover, many frozen bakery products have also been said to cause foodborne diseases such as Listeria monoctyogenes, Bacillus cereus and Salmonella spp. With the rise in health conscious customers, the consumption of frozen bakery products is diminishing as these products contain twice the number of calories.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=260
Containing a large amount of sugar and fats, customers are avoiding frozen bakery products like cakes, pastries, etc. Children have a stronger preference for sugar as compared to adults. Hence, the increased risk of childhood obesity is driving down the demand for frozen bakery products, as parents are selecting more healthy options like fresh fruits and vegetables.
However, companies and bakeries are moving towards producing fat-free and low-fat frozen bakery products. In order to respond to changing consumption patterns, new products are being introduced to including natural sweeteners, organic ingredients to meet the customer demand for a healthier lifestyle.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=260
According to the latest report by Fact.MR, the global frozen bakery products market is expected to witness sluggish growth, registering 3.1% CAGR between 2017 and 2022. Owing to the lack of proper cooling facilities and refrigerated display cases frozen bakery products get spoiled very fast. Moreover, frozen bakery products are subject to microbiological, chemical and physical spoilage, this limits the shelf-life of these products. This can result in foodborne diseases. Following are the few insights on the future of frozen bakery products market.
5 Forecast Highlights on Global Frozen Bakery Products Market
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to remain dominant in the global frozen bakery products market. The market is expected to create an incremental opportunity of over US$ 1,000 million between 2017 and 2022.
- Frozen bakery products market in Japan is anticipated to grow at a faster phase compared to the developed regions such as Europe and North America.
- Pizza crust as a product is expected to reach nearly US$ 4,500 million revenues by the end of 2022. Owing to the consumption habits in developed countries, the pizza crust is witnessing a growth in the market. Meanwhile, bread as a frozen bakery product is anticipated to the second largest product.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/260/S
- Compared to various sales channels in frozen bakery products, Modern trade is anticipated to be the largest sales channel. Towards the end of 2017, Modern trade sales channel is expected to account for nearly one-third of the revenue share. Meanwhile, sales of frozen bakery products will be the lowest through convenience stores.
- Fresh frozen bakery products on basis of sales format are expected to reach nearly US$ 14,800 million revenues by the end of 2022. It is also projected to account for nearly two-third revenue share by the end of 2017.
The report has also profiled leading players in the global market for frozen bakery products, which will remain active through 2022. These include companies such as Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V., Aryzta AG, Lantmannen Unibake International, Europastry, S.A., General Mills Inc., Kellogg Company, Conagra Brands, Inc., Premier Foods plc, Associated British Foods plc, Vandemoortele NV, Barilla Holdings Spa, General Mills, Inc., Europastry, S.A., Cole’s Quality Foods, Inc., General Waffel Manufactory, Bridgford Foods Corporation, Flowers Foods, American Desserts, Alpha Baking Company Inc., and Cargill Incorporated.
For comprehensive insights on this market adoption, ask an analyst here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=260
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Serve Myriads of Clients Simultaneously
- Evidence-Based Information
- AI-Powered Solutions for Unique Market Challenges
- Regularly Updated Database for Current Trends Analysis
- Round-The-Clock Consultation Service
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Food & Beverages Landscape
Ice Tea Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2022 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/ice-tea-market
Plant-based Fish Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2022 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/plant-based-fish-market
Animal Feed Probiotics Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2022 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/2891/animal-feed-probiotics-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583