Adaptive Wheel for Wheelchairs: Introduction
- The wheelchair is one of the most commonly used assistive device to promote mobility and enhance the quality of life for people who have difficulties in walking. The innovation relates to a removable adaptive wheel, which is intended to expand the scope of the otherwise very limited wheelchair. This is formed by a unit of a front wheel, frame segments, and at least one wheelchair-mounted receiving element so that when attaching the front wheel, the wheelchair front castor is lifted off the ground and a wheelchair tricycle is formed.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=82030
Key Drivers of Global Adaptive Wheel Market:
- Easy availability of commodity materials coupled with the resistance to corrosion is likely to provide significant opportunity for the adoption of adaptive wheels for wheelchair. This is likely to drive the adaptive wheel market across the globe.
- Stringent regulatory policies to promote efficient manufacturing of wheelchairs part have increased the demand for lightweight wheels over conventional wheels. Adaptive wheels are a highly popular choice over conventional wheels in wheelchairs and other assisted devices. Additionally, lightweight, better heat conductivity, and anti-corrosive properties further boost the adaptive wheel market across the globe.
- Rise in demand for adaptive wheels for wheelchairs in developed countries, coupled with increase in capital investment and research & development spending by key OEMs, particularly on wheelchairs boosts the market of adaptive wheel across the globe
- Manufacturers of adaptive wheels are focused on upgrading their product portfolio by introducing new products to consolidate their position in the industry across the globe. Thus, most key players in developed countries are investing in the development of adaptive wheels. This, in turn, is also likely to propel the adaptive wheel market across the globe.
Global Adaptive Wheel Market to Offer Significant Opportunities:
- Customized color, size, powder-coating, textures, engraving, and use of rhinestones are some of the trending opportunities for adaptive wheel manufacturers. Presently, customers are preferring to customize the wheels of their vehicle owing to increasing purchasing power. Most companies are also collaborating with leading tire manufacturers to test and perfect future wheel and rim design for next-generation wheel chairs. This are a few factors that offer lucrative opportunities for the adaptive wheel market across the globe.
- Advanced materials for manufacturing of adaptive wheels and new type of compositions in wheels are being extensively utilized in developed countries. This also offers opportunities for the adaptive wheel market across the globe.
Global Adaptive Wheel Market to Hamper Market:
- High acquisition cost of raw materials for high-performance wheels in adaptive wheels along with the drawbacks associated with the faulty sensor feedback generated owing to integration of aftermarket wheels is estimated to hamper the global adaptive wheel market across the globe.
- Rise in demand for adaptive wheels in developed countries but higher initial investment for manufacturing of adaptive wheels and trade tariff cost associate with adaptive wheels are projected to hamper the global adaptive market across the globe
Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of Global Adaptive Wheel Market:
- The automotive adaptive wheel market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, followed by North America and Europe. Expansion of the market in Asia Pacific can be attributed to the high rate of adoption of adaptive wheel in wheelchairs in countries such as China and India, which manufacture significantly high number of wheelchairs across the globe.
- Development of wheel structure and adoption of customized wheels by key OEMs cater to the demand for adaptive wheel in India; consequently, India contributes significantly to the automotive adaptive wheel market in Asia Pacific
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
The global adaptive wheel market is consulted with top manufacturers across the globe. A few key players operating in the global adaptive wheel market are:
- Ocelco Inc., LLC
- SoftWheel LTD.
- Invacare Corporation.
- Permobil AB.
- Pride Mobility Products Corp.
- GF HEALTH PRODUCTS, INC.
- Hoveround Corporation
- LEVO AG.
Read Our Trending Press Release Below: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pandemic-trends-to-help-fiber-optic-connectors-market-develop-at-8-1-cagr-over-forecast-period-of-2019-to-2027–notes-tmr-301172733.html