Global 5G Enabled Healthcare Services Market: Introduction
5G is the fifth generation of cellular wireless technology, which can offer massive connection power and fast internet speed for data transfer. Implementation of 5G technology accelerated the demand for various healthcare technologies such as the Internet of Medical Things, AR/VR, artificial intelligence (AI), remote medical learning, remote patient monitoring, etc.
Global 5G Enabled Healthcare Services Market Dynamics
Increasing demand for real time information
Patient real time information is important data for doctors to take decisions in a critical situation. This has accelerated the demand for advanced technologies in the healthcare sector. For instance, telemedicine requires an advanced network that offers support in real time, providing high-quality video communication without slowing down the facility’s network. Integration of 5G network in existing infrastructure provides real time data transfer of images, documents, and real time videos for video-based medical consultations, to improve the quality of care.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=76687
North America Dominated the Global 5G Enabled Healthcare Services Market in 2019
- Based on region, the global 5G enabled healthcare services market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America held a dominant share of the global 5G enabled healthcare services market in 2019. It is expected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period. The U.S. and Canada are the major countries that drive the 5G enabled healthcare services market in the region.
- The aging population is expected to increase the demand for advanced solutions such as mHealth solutions, and home healthcare, which require high-speed internet. According to the Population Reference Bureau, in 2018, 15% of the total North American population was above the age of 65 and is expected to reach 23% by 2050. Hence, the increasing aging population is accelerating the demand for 5G enabled healthcare services.
- The 5G enabled healthcare services market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a fast-paced CAGR during the forecast period. India, China, Japan, and Australia are major countries of the 5G enabled healthcare services market in the region. Increasing adoption of advanced communication solutions in the healthcare industry, majorly in developing countries where health care systems are often unprepared to tackle the challenges of a growing elderly population, has raised the need for high-speed internet services in the healthcare sector. Hence, this augments the adoption rate of 5G services in the healthcare industry.
Key Players Operating in the Global 5G Enabled Healthcare Services Market
Key players operating in the global 5G enabled healthcare services market are listed below:
- Capsule Technologies
- Huawei Technologies
- Intel Corporation
- Samsung Electronics
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson,
- Verizon Communications Inc
Global 5G Enabled Healthcare Services Market: Research Scope
Global 5G Enabled Healthcare Services Market, by Application
- Home Healthcare
- Remote Medicine and Emergency Care
- Healthcare Training
Figure: Global 5G Enabled Healthcare Services Market, by Application
Global 5G Enabled Healthcare Services Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Figure: Global 5G Enabled Healthcare Services Market , by Region
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=76687
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
Related Reports Press-Release –
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.”
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453