Germany is a country that is known for its ethnic and industrial culture. It has the 5th largest economy in the world. This country has a very stable economy and is dominating the invention and innovative sectors all over the world. Even after all these qualities still, this country is eager to welcomes skilled professionals to their country. They know the importance of skilled and valuable professionals who if nurtured right will prove to be an asset to the whole organization. The government is willing to welcome candidates who can have a positive impact on the economic structure of the country. In order to achieve this German Government is ready with their arms open for Germany Immigration of skilled and proficient professionals to come and work in Germany. There are various options available for candidates to migrate to Germany. But the best in my option is the Germany Job Seeker Visa.
Germany Job Seeker Visa is considered to be one of the fastest and organized visa processes in the world. In this visa, the applicant is allowed to visit, attend interviews, and search for a job in Germany. This visa is a long term residency visa which allows its candidates to search for a job while residing in Germany for a period of six months. Another interesting fact about this visa is that the processing time is considerably very low which is approximately around 4 to 6 months. In this visa, the applicant working for 5 years in Germany under a designated German employer has a facility to apply for a permanent residency in Germany. Furthermore, after spending 5 years as a PR holder, the applicant is entitled to German Citizenship as well.
Eligibility criteria for Germany Job Seeker Visa:
- Educational qualification equivalent to a bachelor degree or higher in subjects relating to STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- Working experience of 5 years in a relevant occupation that is in high demand in the labour market of Germany.
- Proof of funds that should suffice your stay in Germany without any dependency on the German Government.
- Medical Coverage Plan.
- Accommodation proof for 6 months.
- No IELTS or TOEFL required.
This Germany Job Seeker Visa is an initiative that has been taken up the German Federal Government with the motive of encouraging skilled and qualified professional to work and settle in Germany. With this visa, you can travel within Germany and search for a job at a local level.
Benefits of Germany Job Seeker Visa:
- Permission to stay anywhere in Germany.
- Can search for jobs at a local level.
- No language proficiency test requirement.
- Educational benefits for children.
- An offer letter is not required to apply for this visa.
- This visa leads to permanent residency.
- This visa has a fast processing time.
- Medical benefits for the family.
- Dependent has a facility to apply for a visit visa.
- Settle in the heart of Europe.
- Grants multiple entries.
It is estimated that there are almost 1.2 million vacancies in the German market. So it is safe to assume that there are a lot of opportunities for skilled professionals. In fact, the German government is eagerly searching for professionals to fill these positions. This is because of the late boomer generation of Germany. So find your occupation and apply for Germany Job Seeker Visa right away.