The global friction modifiers market is forecast to reach USD 1,195.7 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The demand for the friction modifiers are propelling in various applications as incorporating these additives help reduce the frictional motions in the machineries and combustion hydraulic engines. The reduction of the frictional losses and through more efficient lubrication the amount of carbon dioxide emissions can be drastically reduced and the efficiency of the automotive vehicles are largely propelled. Other than Automotive segment, the engineering vehicles and the industrial machineries are some of the most lucrative sectors of this market. The organic modifiers are expected to be in high demand due to higher availability and eco-friendliness towards the nature.
The Asia Pacific region, being the global manufacturing hub and high growth in the automotive industry, is forecasted to generate the highest revenue of USD 426.7 Million in the year 2026.
Key participants include Lubrizol Corporation, Croda International PLC, Vanderbilt Chemicals, LLC, BASF SE, Chevron Corporation, F.I.L.A. Group, BRB International BV, Kings Industries, Inc., Afton Chemical Corporation, and LANXESS.
Request Free Sample: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2081
Major Points Covered in the Global Friction Modifiers Market Report:
- Market Coverage: This section of the report provides significant details on key market aspects including the key market segments, product innovation scope, and macro-economic and micro-economic growth indicators. In addition, the report segments the global Friction Modifiers market based on product type, technology landscape, and application range.
- Executive Summary: Under this section, the global market growth rate, competitive landscape, drivers and constraints, trends, limitations, and the key market segments have been discussed.
- Regional Analysis: In this section, the latest report highlights the extensive global presence of the Friction Modifiers market. This section offers key insights into the latest trends in the regional markets including North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- Competitive Landscape: This section of the report highlights the key players in the global Friction Modifiers market. It further emphasizes the leading products and services offered by these companies.
- Manufacturers’ portfolios: This section includes detailed information regarding the product portfolio of each local and global manufacturer, their strengths and weaknesses, product catalogue, production value and capacity, and other vital information.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Automotive industries are the largest market for the friction modifiers due to maximum possible convenience. Also, the high potential in the automotive market is helping in the growth of the market. The automotive applications had the highest market share of 26.1% in the year 2018 and would continue growing with a rate of 4.0% during the forecast period.
- The lubricants are used in industrial machineries and other equipment in order to lower the frictional forces and increase in efficiency of the machine. The productivity and life cycle of the machines are highly correlated and effected if the frictional forces are high. Machinery segment exhibits a considerable market share. The market share for the same in 2026 is estimated to be 15.3%, having grown at a CAGR of 3.6% in the forecast period.
- Organomolybdenum Friction Modifiers (MoFM) work as antiwear additives and effectively reduce the boundary friction. Molybdenum dithiocarbamates (MoDTCs) and molybdenum dithiophosphates (MoDTPs) are some of instances of this segment. These modifiers are used in the engine and gear oils. The segment had a market revenue of USD 339.3 Million in 2018 and the forecasted CAGR is 4.0% from 2019 to 2026.
- Inorganic frictional modifiers are non-organic substances like sulfur, phosphorus and molybdenum which chemically break down to form products which are able to absorb onto the metal surfaces and form low shear strength between films. The inorganic chemical compounds had a market share of 55.6% in 2018 and the CAGR is calculated as 2.8% in the forecast period.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/friction-modifiers-market
- APAC, being considered as the global manufacturing hub and immense growth in the automotive industry, is growing with the fastest CAGR of 4.5% throughout the forecast period. China, India, and South Korea are some of the most valuable contributors in this region.
- North America is accounted to achieve a significant market share of 24.9% by 2026, with a CAGR of 4.5% in the forecast period.
- Europe had the second highest market share of about 25.5% in 2018 and would grow at a CAGR of 2.7% during the period 2019 – 2026.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global friction Modifiers market on the basis of the type of modifiers, compound types, applications, and region:
Type of Modifiers Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Organic Friction Modifiers (OFM)
- Organomolybdenum Friction Modifiers (MoFM)
- Polymer Friction Modifiers (PFM)
- Dispersed Nanoparticles
Compound Types Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Engineering Vehicles
Ask For Discount: https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2081
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Thank you for reading our report. We also offer report customization as per client requirement. Reach out to us to know more about the customization feature and our team will provide you well-suited report as per your requirement.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Read More Related reports: