Bamboo Toothbrush – Introduction
- A bamboo toothbrush is similar to a plastic toothbrush; the only difference is that its handle is made from bamboo instead of plastic. They are used to remove food debris and plaque from teeth and have now become an important part of sustainable living.
Key Drivers of the Bamboo Toothbrush Market
- The most significant driver of the bamboo toothbrush market is the growing number of rules and regulations by governments of different countries against the use of plastic, which drives the demand for alternatives to plastic products in the market.
- Plastic toothbrushes harm the environment and cause plastic pollution while bamboo toothbrushes are ecofriendly and with the growing awareness amongst consumers about the importance of environment friendly products, demand for bamboo toothbrushes is increasing.
Get Sample Copy:
- Increasing awareness among consumers about the importance of oral hygiene and the rising prevalence of tooth diseases is driving the demand for bamboo toothbrushes in the market.
- The bamboo toothbrush gives the same quality of cleaning that a plastic brush offers and unlike plastic, bamboo kills bacteria that penetrates its surface which gives bamboo toothbrushes stronger protection against germs.
Factors Restraining the Bamboo Toothbrush Market
- Although bamboo toothbrushes have many advantages, they do not have a rubber grip or tongue scrapers like a plastic brush and they are also more expensive as compared to plastic toothbrushes, which hampers their growth in the market.
- Most of the bamboo toothbrushes have a handle made of bamboo but the bristles are still made of nylon which are not ecofriendly. The bristles have to be removed before composting the toothbrush.
- The bamboo toothbrush needs to be dried completely after use because bamboo catches fungus easily if kept wet for long.
North America to Hold Leading Share of the Global Bamboo Toothbrush Market
- In terms of geography, the global bamboo toothbrush market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Country and sub-region level analysis of North America features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the bamboo toothbrush market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the market analysis and forecast of GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The bamboo toothbrush market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- North America dominated the global bamboo toothbrush market in 2018, attributed to the growing awareness about ecofriendly dental products in the region. Growth in population and increasing environmental concerns have been driving the bamboo toothbrush market in North America, particularly in the US and Canada.
- The bamboo toothbrush market in North America is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by Asia Pacific, and Europe during the forecast period
Request for PreBook Report@:
Key Players Operating in the Bamboo Toothbrush Market
The global bamboo toothbrush market is highly competitive, owing to the presence of several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to consolidate their position in the market. A few key players operating in the global bamboo toothbrush market are:
- Colgate- Palmolive Company
- Bamboo Toothbrush Bam & Boo
- Church & Dwight
- The Bamboo Brush Society
- Mother’s Vault
- The Humble Co.
- Brush With Bamboo
- Bamboo India
Global Bamboo Toothbrush Market: Research Scope
Global Bamboo Toothbrush Market, by End-user
Global Bamboo Toothbrush Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Departmental Stores
Global Bamboo Toothbrush Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Read Our Latest Press Release: