AC/EC Fans Acquire Prominence in Elevator Ventilation to Inhibit Spread of COVID-19
Ventilation equipment are playing a key role in improving the make-up air in narrow spaces such as elevators of buildings and facilities. These equipment are under critical observation to spread the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As such, AC fan applications are surging during the pandemic. Fulltech – an electronics manufacturer in Taoyuan City, Taiwan, is capitalizing on this demand for AC fans that are being adjusted to facilitate the right air convection in elevators of buildings. End users are demanding to exhaust the air out instead of inside the elevator to prevent the spread of the virus.
Companies in the fans & blowers market in China are gradually reopening their production facilities. They are increasing the availability of electronically commuted (EC) fans to deliver proper ventilation in elevators. OEMs are providing customized services to clients in order to meet their specific requirements. These factors are expected to drive the fans & blowers market during the forecast period.
Get Sample Copy:
Stand Out or Blend In? Era of Robust Commercial Fans
Energy-efficient solutions are witnessing high demand in the U.S. fans & blowers market. Manufacturers are increasing their R&D muscle to innovate in commercial HVLS (High Volume, Low Speed) fans to increase their production in energy-efficient products. Texas-based EPIC Fans company is developing high-impact and energy-efficient commercial HVLS fans that are replacing the need for multiple ceiling fans. Such advanced appliances are generating revenue for the fans & blowers market, which is predicted to reach the value of US$ 11.3 Bn by the end of 2030.
Innovative products such as the five-blade design and the aerodynamic technology in industrial fans are creating value-grab opportunities for companies. Energy savings have become an important focus point for manufacturers who are offering year-round value to consumers. Sleek and low-profile aesthetic designs are highly preferred in commercial fans.
Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report:
Introduction of Optimum Air Delivery Fans Offers Lucrative Opportunities in India
Indian manufacturers are increasing their product portfolio in premium, decorative, and classic fans to cater to all income groups in the fans & blowers market. As such, Asia Pacific currently dictates the highest revenue among all regions in the market landscape and is expected to retain its dominance throughout the assessment period. Consumer appliances company Somany Home Innovation is improving its sales and distribution strategies to acquire a significant share of the fans & blowers market in India.
Easy-to-clean dust-resistant blades and optimum air delivery at low voltage are among key attributes of the new industrial fans and blowers being introduced in the market. Manufacturers are strengthening their branding and sales strategies by increasing the availability of industrial fans and blowers through e-Commerce portals and other trade outlets. They are focusing on aerodynamic blades for even air distribution in appliances.
Request For Customization:
Combustion Applications Fuel Demand for Fans and Blowers
High-pressure blowers have the capability to not only move clean air but also material laden-air. Hence, Wisconsin-based industrial fans and blowers manufacturer AirPro is gaining efficacy to produce high-pressure blowers that are being pervasively used in heavy-duty applications. High-quality equipment are helping companies in the fans & blowers market to earn credibility in the global market landscape. They are using fully welded materials in high-pressure blowers to increase their lifecycle. Thus, a fully welded material construction is serving as an efficient alternative to riveted construction in industrial blowers.
Fans and blowers are acquiring prominence in the petrochemical industry, since this equipment is used for the combustion of air required to burn fuel such as gas, oil, and wood. Companies in the fans & blowers market are increasing their production capabilities, since blowers are used in combination with burners to supply stable and consistent air flow in combustion applications.
Advanced Blowers Resolve Issue of Lack of Make-up Air in Buildings
Engineers are continually reinventing the form and function of fans & blowers to adapt to traditional airflow and ventilation systems. However, it is still challenging to recognize problems in providing better environmental control in buildings, manufacturing facilities, and plants. Hence, companies in the fans & blowers market are increasing their R&D capabilities to produce advanced equipment that address the issue of lack of make-up air in buildings and other facilities. Lindberg Process Equipment – a provider of energy & combustion systems for industrial and mining fields is enhancing its product portfolio in high-pressure blowers and pneumatic systems that forcibly propel granular materials through ducts to keep the ductwork clear of contaminants.
Since using high-pressure blowers can take a toll on power consumption, manufacturers in the fans & blowers market are introducing smart controls in equipment that reduce the amount of power necessary to keep the machines running.
Companies Apply Rigid Measures of Quality to Meet Demanding Needs of Automakers
Noise reduction has become important in new industrial fans and blowers. Companies in the fans & blowers market are integrating quieter designs in equipment that provide the same function without unnecessary high sound. They are collaborating with engineers to enhance blade configurations in blowers to deploy minimized vibrations and greater airflow, whilst delivering energy savings. Manufacturers are experimenting with inlet and outlet configurations in industrial fans and blowers to reduce the swirling of equipment in site applications.
Air systems company Barry Blower is designing products that solve the air handling needs of its customers in the processing and automotive industries. Manufacturers in the fans & blowers market are applying the most rigid measures of quality to meet the demanding needs of customers.
Fans & Blowers Market: Overview
- According to a latest market report published by Transparency Market Research on the fans & blowers market for the period 2023-2030 (wherein 2023 to 2030 is the forecast period and 2019 is the base year), expansion of the industrial sector across the globe is expected to drive the fans & blowers market
- Globally, revenue generated by the fans & blowers market accounted for ~US$ 7.6 Bn in 2019, which is expected to expand at a CAGR of ~5% in terms of value during the forecast period
Growing Commercial and Industrial Sectors: Key Driver of Global Market
- Globalization has led to an increase in the number of companies, industries, and commercial spaces. Rapid industrialization and urbanization have resulted in uplifting various economies around the world, which has led to the growth of the commercial sector. Fans & blowers are widely used in industrial and commercial applications such as material handling, ventilation, refrigeration, boilers, cooling applications, and dust collection. The rising number of end-use industries is a major driver for the fans & blowers market.
- Fans & blowers can be used with existing HVAC systems to maintain a desired temperature and helps in reducing energy cost. Usage of data-intensive applications and cloud platforms was already on the rise and has surged during the COVID-19 pandemic. Development of data centers is increasing in many non-traditional locations, which is expected to fuel the fans & blowers market during the forecast period.
- Advancements in product design and availability of a wide range of products are expected to drive the fans & blowers market during the forecast period. In terms of ceiling fans, the introduction of smart ceiling fans, which can be remotely controlled and helps in bringing down electricity cost is gaining popularity and attracting more consumers. The introduction of fans & blowers with increased efficiency, ease of handling, self-cleaning, and reduced noise is projected to fuel the growth of the fans & blowers market during the forecast period.
- The next decade is likely to be significant due to rise in population, upgrade of infrastructure, developments in the residential sector, and investments in telecommunication. The Renewable Heat Incentive scheme in Europe coupled with the 2019 Zero Carbon Buildings initiative is expected to augment the fans & blowers market during the forecast period.
Technological Advancements a Significant Opportunity for Fans & Blowers Market
- Rising demand for power consumption, owing to increased population is driving the incorporation of power generation units such as nuclear power plants, hydro power plants, coal, and thermal power plants. These power plants require industrial fans and blowers to supply air for combustion, to supply fuel to burners, and circulate gases for better heat transfer. Additionally, solar and wind energy power plants require industrial fans to cool down inverters and generators. Wind and solar energy is anticipated to boost the demand for industrial fans and blowers over the next couple of years.
- Many consumers prefer products that are locally made and hence, collaboration with regional manufacturers or penetrating into regional markets is likely to be an added benefit during the forecast period. Streamlined supply chain and high penetration in regional markets are anticipated to open doors for business growth in the fans & blowers market during the forecast period.
Increasing Popularity of High Efficiency Products: Key Trend of Fans & Blowers Market
- The latest trend observed is increasing use of fans & blowers across various industrial applications, which has a positive impact on the growth of the market. Ceiling fans, portable coolers, and exhaust fans are products, which are popular in the commercial segment. Consumers are now concerned about the harmful impact of different products on the environment and hence, there is increasing demand for green technology. Similarly, consumers are showing keen interest in renewable energy resources; thus, the demand for fans & blowers in biomass and other production processes is expected to increase during the forecast period. Some of the demands from consumers include improved efficiency & size, improvement in motor, more usage of EC motors, better fan pitch and variable speed option, and development of products, which effectively save energy. Consumers are looking for better products and services from fans & blowers manufacturers.
- Growing demand for fans & blowers across the globe in sync with government regulations, and need for eco-friendly products is boosting new product innovation in the global fans & blowers market. Companies are heavily investing in R&D for green technology. Many companies are focusing on expanding their geographical reach, technological advancement, and mergers & acquisitions in order to ensure high product visibility, consumer recall, and also to expand their consumer base and increase share of the global fans & blowers market. Manufacturers are catering to consumer needs and developing smart products besides trying to improve their carbon footprint. A wide range of products is offered by manufacturers to suit consumer needs. As consuming power is increasing, manufacturers offer transparent information about how the products and offers are differentiated to meet customer needs. Efforts are being made to connect with consumers to understand their needs better.
Economic Slowdown to Hamper Growth of Fans & Blowers Market
- Currently, the outbreak of coronavirus has resulted in economic slowdown in almost all countries and lockdowns in many countries, thus affecting consumer spending power. Lockdowns have resulted in shutdown of restaurants, offices, factories, production plants, gyms, and construction activities besides social places. The drop in production activities across various industries globally is expected to restrain the global fans & blowers market. Another factor that might act as a restraint for the market is the growing geo political tension, which affects the supply chain cycle and increases trade barriers. Massive slowing of the supply chain, falling business confidence, stock market volatility, growing panic among the population, and uncertainty about the future are projected to restrain market growth during the forecast period.
Fans & Blowers Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of manufacturers of fans & blowers have been provided in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies
- Key players operating in the fans & blowers market include –
- Gardner Denver, Inc.
- ACME Engineering & Manufacturing Corporation
- Air King America, LLC
- Continental Blower, LLC
- Alfa Fans
- Nidec Corporation
Fans & Blowers Market: Key Developments
- Prominent service providers in the fans & blowers market are investing in innovative products to fulfill the needs of end users. Manufacturers are also planning to expand their product range and presence in various geographies through mergers & acquisitions, and tie-ups with local fans & blower providers.
- Some key developments in the fans & blowers market are highlighted below:
- In June 2023, Gardner Denver, Inc. launched the new CycloBlower VHX blower, which includes an added variable helix to helical screw design to increase the blower performance and efficiency. This new blower is suitable for various industrial applications.
- In April 2023, Nidec Corporation signed an agreement with Secop Austria GmbH under which Nidec will acquire the Delta production line from Secop. This acquisition reflects Nidec’s business strategy and economic rationale in Europe, and is expected to help in strengthening its refrigerator compressor business.
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]