Global Face Wash Market – Introduction
- The young, middle-aged, and elderly populations have different preferences for glowing and radiant skin. Availability of face washes that treat acne and discoloration, remove dirt & excess oil, maintain PH balance, make skin soft, hydrated, exfoliating, and soothing has attracted millions of consumers globally. Deep cleansing and clearer & vibrant skin has led to regular use of face wash among consumers. Rise in product development by a number of skincare companies such as Unilever, L’Oréal, and P&G and the ever-increasing demand for better skin and beauty products drive the global face wash market.
Get Sample Copy:
Lab-tested by Experts to Avoid Ill-effects on Skin
- Lab scientists perform tests on a face wash product as soon as it is launched in the market. Testing is done to check the face wash formula for cleansing efficacy and effect on the skin, and whether it has harsh effects such as irritation, rashes, and redness on the skin. Scrutiny & inspection of millions of face wash products are carried out to make sure these are free of biases, such as promotion of a particular brand. The criteria for evaluating the end result of face washes to be used on different skin types includes ease of application, texture, and scent. After testing the final face wash product and its benefits which consumers seek, the end-product is advertised, marketed, and sold to consumers, thus generating sales.
Rise in Demand for Organic Face Wash Products
- Millennial are keen on using “organic and natural skincare products.” Organic face wash products are made of plant-based ingredients such as jojoba oils, astaxanthin- a natural antioxidant, herbs, flowers, and other essential oils which protect the skin, and is driving the global demand for the products. Usage of aloe vera extracts with a mixture of green & white tea, consisting of vitamin B & vitamin E in natural and organic face wash products drives consumer sentiments widely and across gender. These ingredients prevent skin breakouts by purging the skin well. Hence, wide usage of organic face wash products propels the global face wash market in terms of sales.
North America to Dominate the Global Face Wash Market
- The global face wash market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global face wash market in 2020. The market in the region is projected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to increase in number of products manufactured, availability of a range of products, increase in awareness about skin care among people, and high demand for face wash products among the youth in countries such as the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to availability of skin care products at multiple price points, high disposable income, rise in population treating acne, scars, & other face problems, rise in number of salons and beauty centers in countries such as India, China, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia.
Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report:
Key Players Operating in Global Face Wash Market
Major players operating in the global face wash market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Companies such as Unilever, P&G, L’Oréal, and CeraVe focus on improving the product line by introducing new cleansers with hyaluronic acid, spot free UV protection, lemon extracts, and light complexion fairness face wash. These added features will enable manufacturers to cater to the high demand among customers.
Request For PreBook Report@:
Key players operating in the global face wash market include:
- Procter & Gamble
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Burt’s Bees
- Image Skincare
- Juice Beauty
Global Face Wash Market, by Skin Type
- Others (combined skin types, etc.)
Global Face Wash Market, by Product Type
Global Face Wash Market, by Form
- Others (scrubs, etc.)
Global Face Wash Market, by Consumer Group
Global Face Wash Market, by Size
- Less than 50 ml
- 50ml – 200ml
- 200ml – 400ml
- Above 400 ml
Global Face Wash Market, by Price Range
Global Face Wash Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Others (independent retail stores, etc.)
Global Face Wash Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453