External Nasal Dilator: Introduction
- A nasal dilator, or nasal strip or external nasal dilator strip, is a type of adhesive bandage with embedded plastic splints or ribs that are applied across the sides of the nostrils and bridge of the nose to help keep the airways open.
- Nasal dilators make breathing easier. Thus, they act as an aid to prevent snoring. Additionally, nasal dilators are used during athletic exertion.
Read Report Overview – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/external-nasal-dilator-market.html
- Nasal dilators are believed to decrease airway resistance and lower the risk of exercise-induced pulmonary hemorrhage (EIPH), aid post-race recovery, and reduce fatigue.
- Nasal dilators or nasal strips work by mechanically opening nasal passages. They help to decrease the resistance to incoming air without utilization of medication.
- Two types of nasal dilators are internal nasal dilators and external dilators. Internal nasal dilators push from the inside, whereas external nasal dilators pull from the outside.
- The advantages of nasal dilators over other remedies are they provide instantaneous relief; are non-medicated and hence are suitable for more people; non-invasive; offer no side-effects; and they do not become less effective with continued use.
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=79540
Key Drivers of Global External Nasal Dilator Market
- Increase in incidence of nasal conditions is leading to nasal congestions, such as common cold, chronic sinusitis, flu, acute sinusitis, and allergies that cause inflammation or irritation of the nasal tissues, which makes breathing difficult. Thus, prevalence of such chronic conditions such as chronic sinusitis causing nasal congestion has fueled the demand for external nasal dilators.
- According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in 2018, about 28.9 million adults were diagnosed with sinusitis in the U.S.
Nasal Congestion Segment to Dominate the Global External Nasal Dilator Market
- In terms of application, the global external nasal dilator market can be classified into nasal congestion, snoring, and others
- The nasal congestion segment is expected to dominate the global external nasal dilator market during the forecast period. High prevalence of nasal congestion due to ailments such as sinus infections, flu, and common cold are expected to drive the segment during the forecast period.
Request for Custom Research – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=79540
Retail Pharmacies Segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- In terms of distribution channel, the global external nasal dilator market can be segregated into retail pharmacies, e-commerce, and others
- The retail pharmacies segment is expected to offer significant opportunities during the forecast period. Huge purchase of nasal dilators by patients through retail pharmacies is expected to drive the segment during the forecast period.
North America to Dominate the Global External Nasal Dilator Market
- In terms of region, the global external nasal dilator market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global external nasal dilator market during the forecast period.
- Growing awareness about the benefits of external nasal dilators, high prevalence of chronic sinusitis, and the presence of established vendors in countries such as U.S. are expected to drive the external nasal dilator market in the region during the forecast period.
Pre Book External Nasal Dilator Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=79540<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global External Nasal Dilator Market
The global external nasal dilator market is concentrated with the presence of international as well as local players. Key players in the market are focusing on the strategic activities such as geographic expansion and research and development of new products. Key players operating in the global external nasal dilator market are:
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- HealthRight Products LLC
- Walmart Inc.
- ASO Medical
- Hongze Sanitary
- AirWare Labs
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research –
Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices Market: https://www.biospace.com/article/cardiovascular-monitoring-and-diagnostic-devices-market-ecg-systems-to-remain-leading-product-segment-until-2024/
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 Sate Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453