As the name suggests, a Professional Year Program gives professional experiences to the learner in a particular field. The accounting PYP in Australia is the most sought-after at the moment. Students who wish to work permanently as a competent accounting professional in Australia can apply for this course. This is perhaps one of the best vocational courses to attain your dream career in Australia. With the increasing demand for accounting graduates in Australia, this PYP course has certainly achieved worldwide popularity.
Who can apply?
Students have to be the holder of a relevant degree in accounting to apply for this course successfully. Apart from that, overseas students should meet some of the immigration criteria effectively. Hence, the student must be the holder of the graduate visa subclass 485. This visa will actually allow them to stay in Australia for the next 18 months. This in return will help the student to complete this Professional year course in a successful manner.
This PYP accounting course is actually one of the best courses to study in Australia so far. After the successful completion of this course, you can expect some of the benefits given below.
- Attainment of a Professional Year Program certificate in accounting.
- Opportunities to join several workshops and related events.
- Scopes to actively partake in various professional organizations.
- Acquisition of hands-on work experiences through a comprehensive session of the traineeship.
- Nonstop career-related help both before and after the completion of the course and
- Development of the ability to communicate successfully within a typical Australian work environment.
Remember, that you should be under 50 years if you have applied for this course with the visa subclass 485.
If you really want to apply for the PYP course in accounting, then, you should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You have should have completed a relevant degree for not more than 2 years.
- Meeting the skills assessment test is also compulsory. Hence, you should get through a proper skills assessment test conducted by a valid Professional Accounting Body.
- As an applicant, you should also remain lawful with your immigration requirements. Therefore, holding the visa subclass 485 is also a must. Moreover, your visa should be valid at least for the past 6 months.
- Possession of a relevant IELTS score in the general or academic category of 6.0 points is equally important. And, this score has to be obtained in each band of the test. Otherwise, take up similar tests like the iBIT, TOEFL, or that of Pearsons.
- Your PYP accounting course should also comprise the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
- Last but not the least, you should be the holder of one or two degrees in accounting. Besides, the duration of each of these courses shouldn’t be less than 2 years.
You will get 5 points extra on your points based test if you have applied for the 189 visa. And, these extra 5 points will be granted by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP).
What is the cost of the PYP accounting course?
Well, the cost of the PYP accounting program is most parts of Australia is $72, 00. However, it can vary to some extent If you are applying somewhere from West Perth or Adelaide. So, the cost for the former would be $6,800 and $5,800 for the latter.
The course duration
Unlike the other short courses in Australia, this is a full-time course. Hence, the student should be ready to invest a good deal of time to complete this course successfully. And, the total duration of the PYP course is 44 weeks. Besides, this duration gets furthermore divided into sections, 32 weeks for classroom studies, and 12 weeks for the traineeship.
Rest assured that successful completion of this course will provide you a prospective career ahead. And, to apply for this course successfully, you should submit some of these documents given below.
- A valid passport.
- A substantial visa (in this case the visa subclass 485).
- The completion letter from your last university/college and
- Documents which prove that you have reasonable knowledge in the English language and
- Documents that substantiate your successful completion in the skills assessment test.
Also remember, that learners need to attend 100% of classes. In case, you cannot do that, you either need to reapply or your completion may get delayed.
A special Information
Currently, no PYP hospitality courses are offered in Australia. Hence, even if you wish to apply for one, you won’t be able to do so. Nonetheless, there are some other beneficial courses for international students, but, undoubtedly the PYP accounting program is the best.
Aside from the various business courses, if you complete this course, you will become eligible for some lucrative job opportunities. Each of these job opportunities will ensure a prospective career for you ahead. So, if you are also dreaming to work as a responsible accounting professional in Australia, apply for this course immediately.
Why choose the PYP accounting course?
Well, unlike the various marketing courses there are many reasons for which the professional year program accounting is considered the best. Some of these reasons can be considered below.
- For gaining the extra 5 points in your points based test to substantiate your PR in Australia.
- To stay ahead from the graduates of health courses and other programs. This will become possible through all the essential skills and knowledge which you have learned from the course.
- In order to optimize your knowledge and skills at an eminent Australian organization.
- So as to attain a comprehensive understanding of the work culture of Australia.
- For getting hands-on work experiences in the sector of accounting and the various tasks related to it.
- The Australian job market is indeed very complex. And, if you complete this course, you will also become able to look for relevant job roles from there.
So, apply for the accounting PYP course today and serve all the aforesaid purposes effectively.
Hurry! Apply for the Professional Year Program right now, and, achieve a promising career in Australia as an accounting professional.