Manufacturers Focus on Environmentally Sound Management of Plastics Items during COVID-19 Outbreak
The onset of the coronavirus pandemic has led to an increase in the consumption of single use plastics. Although these plastics are found to be the most sanitary choice in diverse applications, increasing volume of plastic waste is creating environmental, recycling, and disposal challenges. Companies in the ethylene bis stearamide market have been capitalizing on the demand for single use plastics in groceries and food service applications. However, manufacturers need to address the growing plastic waste to reduce environmental, recycling, and disposing burden during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Individuals are becoming aware that organizations is the U.S. are deliberately pushing their plastic agenda. Plastic manufacturers are scrambling to make a comeback by building fear in the minds of individuals and promoting the benefits of single use plastics. However, plastic manufacturers in the global ethylene bis stearamide market and other industries need to take cue from organizations such as the India Environment Ministry’s guidelines about Extended Producer’s Responsibility (EPR). Plastic manufacturers need to be accountable for environmentally sound management of plastic products until the end of its life.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Sample
Additive R&D Helps to Produce Low Cost Rubber Compounds
The ethylene bis stearamide market is predicted to reach the value of ~US$ 530 Mn by the end of 2030. Rubber, one of the key applications of ethylene bis stearamide, is virtually found in almost all end markets. However, selecting the right performance additives for rubber compounding can be potentially challenging for manufacturers. The demanding applications of rubber have stressed on the importance of rigorous R&D in order to gain a competitive edge over other market players.
REQUEST FOR COVID19 IMPACT ANALYSIS –
Companies in the ethylene bis stearamide market are adopting cost efficient methods to produce powders and additives that translate into low cost rubber compounds.
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
Textile and Paint Manufacturing Applications Bolster Market Growth
Apart from plastic and rubber manufacturing, companies in the ethylene bis stearamide market are unlocking growth opportunities in ink, paint, and textile applications. 18C by Acme-Hardesty— the U.S.-based distributor of oleochemicals, is expanding its product portfolio of dispersing agents and flow enhancers such as ethylene bis stearamide that play a key role in textile, paint manufacturing, and ink applications.
Metalworking and construction are proving to be stable revenue streams for companies in the ethylene bis stearamide market. Ethylene bis stearamide plays an important role as a lubricant that reduces friction in wire drawing applications. In painting and printing, ethylene bis stearamide is being extensively used as a leveling and anti-sticking agent.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Ethylene Bis Stearamide Market for Performance OEM , ask for a customized report
Non-toxic Ethylene Bis Stearamide Gains Prominence in Manufacturing of Powder Coating Additives
The eCommerce sector is emerging as a key platform in boosting the uptake of ethylene bis stearamide materials. Manufacturers are investing in online stores to boost product uptake. Companies in the ethylene bis stearamide market are increasing the availability of non-toxic ethylene bis stearamide, which is soluble in chlorinated and aromatic solvents. High temperature lubrication and surface smoothing properties of ethylene bis stearamide are being highly publicized in the ethylene bis stearamide market.
Ethylene bis stearamide is gaining prominence as a powder coating additive and pigment stabilizer. Paper manufacturing has triggered the demand for anti-foaming and anti-static agents. As such, plastic manufacturing is estimated to hold the highest share in terms of revenue among all applications in the market of ethylene bis stearamide. This is evident since there is a steady surge in the demand for internal and external lubricants and dispersants for plastic manufacturing.
Adoption of Technical Solutions Enhance Credibility of Suppliers
The ever-evolving building and construction sector is creating business opportunities for manufacturers in the ethylene bis stearamide market. Sainuo—a lubrication & dispersion system product supplier in China is increasing its product portfolio in ethylene bis stearamide and polyethylene wax to help end users accelerate production of hot melt adhesives. Manufacturers in the ethylene bis stearamide market are increasing the availability of products that are tailored and optimized as per specific and unique client requirements. Companies in China are establishing robust supply chains with end users in Korea, the U.S., Russia, Germany, and Turkey, among others.
Beaded forms of ethylene bis stearamide are gaining prominence in hot melt adhesives. Manufacturers are increasing awareness about the compatibility of ethylene bis stearamide with other products to boost product uptake. Access to reliable information and technical solutions is helping build credibility of suppliers and manufacturers.
Natural and Synthetic Amide Waxes Being Preferred in Powder Metallurgy and Cosmetics
Companies in the ethylene bis stearamide market are boosting their output capacities in natural and synthetic amide waxes. TER Nordic— a chemical wholesaler in Odense, Denmark, is offering amide waxes in powder, micro powder, and granule forms. It has been found that amide waxes are in high demand for manufacturing lubricants meant for developing inks and coatings. As such, manufacturers are tapping into incremental opportunities in powder metallurgy, cosmetics, and packaging applications.
In order to boost credibility credentials, manufacturers are establishing long-term partnerships to ensure the quality in products. They are setting their collaboration wheels in motion to forge new partnerships to maximize profitability. Ethylene bis stearamide is being used to improve the main effects of wet spray. This has led to the popularity of ethylene bis stearamide as a dispersant in pigment masterbatch production.
Moreover, to produce rubber and elastomers, manufacturers in the ethylene bis stearamide market are boosting their output capacities to develop anti-adhesive agents, release agents, and dispersants. Ethylene bis stearamide helps to increase the melt index of the resin, resulting in enhancement of the fluidity of materials. On the other hand, ethylene bis stearamide is being highly publicized as a stabilizer and slip agent in PVC rigid film calendering.
The increasing consumption of single use plastics has led to the formation of mandates for waste collection systems involving local authorities during the COVID-19 pandemic. The ethylene bis stearamide market is projected to clock a modest CAGR of ~5% throughout the assessment period, as manufacturers are facing difficulty in adhering to stringent regulations and making selection of right additives for producing rubber compounds. In order to tide over these issues, manufacturers should adopt cost efficient methods of manufacturing high performance additives involving ethylene bis stearamide to excel in rubber production. They should work closely with plant chemists and operators to clearly define performance improvements in additives. Thus, to comply with regulations, manufacturers are educating clients about disposal, packaging, and shelf life of ethylene bis stearamide.
Ethylene Bis Stearamide Market: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest research report on the global ethylene bis stearamide market for the historical period 2018–2019 and the forecast period of 2023–2030, rise in plastic production, growth in usage of ethylene bis stearamide in the paints & coatings industry, and rapid expansion of the rubber manufacturing industry are key factors that are expected to boost the global ethylene bis stearamide market during the forecast period
- In terms of revenue, the global ethylene bis stearamide market was valued over US$ 355 Mn in 2019 and is expected to reach ~US$ 530 Mn by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period
- Ethylene bis stearamide is an organic compound of low toxicity. It is found in the form of beads and powder. Ethylene bis stearamide is widely used as a form release agent. It is derived from the reaction of ethylenediamine and stearic acid. It is used as coating for various applications.
- Ethylene bis stearamide acts as a dispersing agent or internal/external lubricant in plastic applications to facilitate and stabilize the dispersion of solid compounding materials in order to enhance processability, decrease friction and abrasion of the polymer surface, and provide color stability and prevent polymer degradation
- Ethylene bis stearamide is compatible with most waxes and plasticizers. The polarity of its two central amide groups and the non-polarity of the two fatty chains make ethylene bis stearamide an excellent surface-active agent that is incompatible with virtually all solvents and most polymer systems. This is expected to boost the consumption of ethylene bis stearamide in the manufacture of plastics, rubbers, paints, and coatings. In turn, this is anticipated to boost the global ethylene bis stearamide market during the forecast period.
Rise in Plastic Production across Globe: Key Driver of Ethylene Bis Stearamide Market
- Demand for ethylene bis stearamide has been increasing across the globe, owing to extensive use of ethylene bis stearamide in process industries as release agent, antistatic agent, and antifoaming agent for the production of thermoplastics, wires, and paper
- Demand for plastics has been rising in building & construction applications, owing to increase in usage of plastics in infrastructure and construction applications. Additionally, expansion of the construction industry in emerging markets such as Brazil, China, India, and Mexico is estimated to fuel the demand for plastics in construction applications. This, in turn, is projected to boost the ethylene bis stearamide market in these countries during the forecast period.
- Increase in number of plastic manufacturing facilities across the globe and rise in consumption of plastic in various end-use industries, such as automotive, electrical & electronics, building & construction are estimated to propel the demand for plastics in these industries. This, in turn, is projected to augment the global ethylene bis stearamide market during the forecast period.
Ethylene Bis Stearamide Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of providers of ethylene bis stearamide have been provided in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies
- Prominent players operating in the global ethylene bis stearamide market are
- Croda International PlC
- BassTech International
- Tarak Chemicals
- GreenTech Plastics
- Sinwon Chemical
- KLK OLEO
- PMC Biogenix
- Kao Chemicals
- Guangzhou Cardlo Biochemical technology Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Chuangying
Ethylene Bis Stearamide Market Key Developments
- Prominent manufacturers such as Croda International Plc, Parker Hannifin Corporation, and PMC Biogenix are adopting various organic and inorganic growth strategies to expand business operations.
- Some key developments in the global ethylene bis stearamide have been highlighted below:
- On November 12, 2023, Croda International Plc (‘Croda’) entered into a collaborative partnership with Anomera, an award-winning innovator in green chemistry, materials science, and sustainable manufacturing. This move helped the company become the exclusive distributor of Anomera’s materials in the personal care market.
- On January 2, 2023, PMC Biogenix acquired LANXESS’s organotin specialties business. LANXESS is a leading specialty chemicals company with sales of EUR 7.2 Bn in 2018. Currently, the company has about 15,500 employees in 33 countries and is represented at 60 production sites across the globe. The transaction, previously reported on November 13, 2019, closed effective January 2, 2023. The business included Lanxess’ global organotin catalyst, organotin specialties, and intermediates products.
- In the global ethylene bis stearamide report, we have discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of providers of solid flow rate valves. The ‘Competition Landscape’ section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and company market share analysis of key players operating in the global ethylene bis stearamide market.