Global Esomeprazole Sodium Market: Introduction
- Esomeprazole sodium is a proton pump inhibitor that decreases the amount of acid produced in the stomach. It is used to relieve symptoms related to gastro oesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and other conditions involving excessive stomach acid.
- GERD usually occurs when stomach acid frequently flows back into the tube connecting the mouth and stomach (oesophagus). In majority of cases related to GERD, people experience acid reflux frequently. GERD is a mild acid reflux that occurs at least twice a week, while moderate to severe acid reflux occurs at least once a week. The discomfort caused due to GERD can be easily managed by lifestyle changes and over-the-counter medication.
- Esomeprazole sodium is also prescribed to prevent and treat stomach ulcers. Sometimes, esomeprazole is also prescribed for a rare illness caused by a tumour in the pancreas or gut, called Zollinger-Ellison syndrome. Esomeprazole is also mixed with naproxen, which helps reduce inflammation and pain in the joints and muscles.
Request Brochure for Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=80886
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global Esomeprazole Sodium market
- Increase in the cases of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) due to excess acid production in the stomach, such as Zollinger-Ellison syndrome, may cause stomach ulcer or even stomach cancer. Esomeprazole sodium is used during the starting phase of any kind of excess acid issue in the stomach to avoid any further serious consequences. These are a few factors driving the global esomeprazole sodium market.
- Side-effects, such as headache, diarrhoea, nausea or vomiting, constipation, stomach pain or flatulence, is a key factor restraining the global esomeprazole sodium market. Most people who take esomeprazole rarely exhibit any side-effects. Side-effects are usually mild and go away when the patient stops taking esomeprazole.
- Prescription of esomeprazole sodium in numerous stomach-related issues that are caused due to acid reflux has created considerable opportunity for the global esomeprazole sodium market
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Esomeprazole Sodium Market –
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Esomeprazole Sodium market
- North America held a major share of the global esomeprazole sodium market. Change in lifestyle and food habits has been a major cause of issues related to stomach acid among people in the region. According to a report by Medscape (WebMD LLC.) In the U.S., peptic ulcer disease affects approximately 4.6 million people, annually, with an estimated 10% of the U.S. population exhibiting evidence of a duodenal ulcer at some time. H pylori infection accounts for 90% of duodenal ulcers and 70% to 90% of gastric ulcers. Early symptoms and diagnosis help prevent the occurrence of the disease with the help of normal medication, such as Esomeprazole sodium, which has also boosted the esomeprazole sodium market.
- Europe is expected to follow North America in terms of share of the global Esomeprazole sodium market. Incidence or prevalence of several gastrointestinal disorders has increased drastically in numerous countries across Europe, which has further fuelled the demand for esomeprazole sodium.
Pre book Market Report –
Key Players Operating in global Esomeprazole Sodium market
The esomeprazole sodium market is highly fragmented, with the presence of various key players. A large number of manufacturers hold a major share in their respective regions. Major players operating in the global esomeprazole sodium market are:
- Alkem Laboratories Ltd.
- AstraZeneca plc
- Aurobindo Pharma Ltd.
- Chongqing LUMMY Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Grünenthal GmbH
- Laboratorios Saval S.A.
- Novartis AG (Sandoz)
- Sanofi SA
- Stada Arzneimittel AG
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453