Epinephrine Injection Market: Introduction
Epinephrine or adrenaline is a hormone secreted by adrenal glands in the blood stream. It is one of the two common hormones (the other being glucagon) that is responsible for glycogen breakdown. Under strenuous conditions, signals are transmitted to brain and brain, in turn, sends nerve impulses to the adrenal glands in kidneys and results in release or secretion of epinephrine leading to elevated levels of blood pressure along with increased muscle strength and high sugar metabolism.
Read Report Overview – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/epinephrine-injection-market.html
Presence of this hormone is essential for the body to maintain cardiovascular homeostasis as epinephrine can divert blood to tissues under stress. Epinephrine is used as a vasoconstrictor in shock, as a stimulant during cardiac arrest, and as an antispasmodic and bronchodilator in bronchial asthma.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Epinephrine Injection Market
- During cardiac arrest, maximum amount of blood flow in the coronary artery is needed and this is facilitated when epinephrine is injected into an intravenous solution. Epinephrine has effects on various parts of the body such as liver, skin, heart, and lungs. For instance, in lungs, epinephrine causes the relaxation of smooth muscles of lungs. Patients suffering from asthma have constricted lung passages that are prone to inflammation and swelling. This results in coughing, wheezing, and shortness of breath. Inhalation of epinephrine in small doses causes the widening of bronchial tubes, thereby allowing the air to pass through and provides short term relief.
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=76519
- Epinephrine injections are commonly used against life threatening allergic reactions caused by medications, insect bites, and stings. Epinephrine injections are available as prefilled automatic injection devices with the hormone in the liquid form. Epinephrine is a class of medications called alpha and beta adrenergic agonists and these medications work by tightening the blood vessels and relaxing the muscles in the airway. The methodology for preparation and use of these injectors is dependent on different brands available in the market. This injection is usually administered on thighs and effects of this medication are fast and quick but not long lasting. Epinephrine has both mild and serious side-effects such as high blood pressure, severe headache, blurred vision, chest pain, uneven heartbeats, dizziness, nausea, and vomiting.
- Some of the major factors favoring the growth of this market are increase in number of patient population susceptible to several allergic reactions and increased focus of market players toward development of chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) free epinephrine auto-injectors. This is majorly due to the ban on the use of CFC as a propellant inhaler by the U.S. government.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Epinephrine Injection Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=76519
Secondary Adrenal Insufficiency Segment to Lead Global Market
- The global epinephrine injection market can be segmented based on product type, application, distribution channel, and region
- In terms of product type, the global epinephrine injection market can be divided into auto-injectors, prefilled syringes, and vials & ampoules. Auto-injectors is projected to be the fastest growing segment of epinephrine injection market. On the basis of application, the market can be segmented into anaphylaxis, cardiac arrest, respiratory disorders, and others.
- Based on distribution channel, the global epinephrine injection market can be classified into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, and online pharmacies
Asia Pacific to Present Lucrative Opportunities in Global Epinephrine Injection Market
- The global epinephrine injection market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America has been dominating the global market due to high quality health care infrastructure, better research & development initiatives and programs, and better reimbursement policies in the region. The market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a fast pace during the forecast period. Indigenous production for therapy and diagnostics along with government initiatives, increased public awareness, and reduction in cost are the major drivers for the market growth in these geographies.
Pre Book Epinephrine Injection Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=76519<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Epinephrine Injection Market
Leading players in the global epinephrine injection market include:
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd
- Impax Laboratories, LLC
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research –
Viral Diagnostic Test Kits Market: https://www.biospace.com/article/viral-diagnostic-test-kits-market-rise-in-incidence-of-viral-infections-to-boost-the-market/
Roadside Drug Testing Devices Market: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/overwhelming-cases-of-drug-driving-accidents-underscores-growth-in-roadside-drug-testing-devices-market-authorities-consider-use-of-technology-to-support-testing-tmr-301266637.html
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453