Transparency Market Research (TMR) has published a new report titled, ‘Enteric Disease Testing Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019–2027’. According to the report, the global enteric disease testing market was valued at US$ 3,837.5 Mn in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 3.3% from 2019 to 2027.
Request Brochure –
- Enteric diseases are intestinal infections caused by a variety of bacteria, viruses and parasites when they enter the body through the mouth or intestinal systems such as salmonella, shigella, giardia lamblia, campylobacter, cryptosporidium and vibrio cholera causing salmonellosis, shigellosis, giardiasis, campylobacteriosis, cryptosporidiosis and cholera respectively.
- North America dominated the global enteric disease testing market in 2018 and the trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. The U.S. dominated the market in North America due to adoption of new technologies such as multiplexed diagnostic products along with higher awareness, significant health care spending in overall national budgets, early availability of advanced technologies, and higher disease diagnosis across the country.
- Asia Pacific is likely to be a highly lucrative market for retinal disorders and it is expected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period.
Request COVID Analysis on Enteric Disease Testing Market –
High morbidity and rapid spread of enteric bacterial infection to Drive Market
- Water and foodborne diseases are on the rise globally, especially in underdeveloped and developing nations. Enteric bacteria has been identified as one of the major causative organisms of water and foodborne diseases.
- Prevalence of diarrhea and hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) is increasing rapidly across the world. These are mostly caused by enteric bacterial infection.
- Various environmental as well as clinical samples are tested regularly to identify enteric bacterial infection contamination and take preventive measures, especially during epidemics, in order to stop the spread of infections. Therefore, rapid increase of water and foodborne enteric bacterial infection boosts demand for enteric disease testing globally.
Bacterial Enteric Disease Segment to Dominate Market
- Based on disease indication, the global enteric disease testing market has been divided into bacterial enteric disease, viral enteric disease, and parasitic enteric disease. The bacterial enteric disease segment has been bifurcated into C. difficile Infection, Campylobacteriosis, Cholera, E. coli Infection, H. pylori Infection, Salmonellosis, and Shigellosis. The viral enteric disease segment has been bifurcated into Rotavirus Infection, and Norovirus Infection. The parasitic enteric disease segment has been bifurcated into Amebiasis, Cryptosporidiosis, and Giardiasis.
Request Customization on Enteric Disease Testing Market Report –
Immunoassay testing to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- In terms of testing methods, the global enteric disease testing market has been classified into branded immunoassay testing, conventional testing, and molecular diagnostic testing.
- The immunoassay testing segment dominated the Enteric Disease Testing market due to its rising usage in developing countries such as India, Brazil, and China.
North America to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of region, the global enteric disease testing market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America dominated the global Enteric Disease Testing market in 2018, followed by Europe.
- North America accounted for major share of the global Enteric Disease Testing market in 2018, owing to increasing diagnosis rate for enteric diseases, several market players in the U.S., technological advancements, extensive R&D practices, and increasing awareness about the treatment are likely to boost market growth in the U.S.
- The enteric disease testing market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a high CAGR from 2019 to 2027. Asia Pacific is a fast growing market due to improving health care infrastructure and rising private and public investment in health care facilities in countries such as China and India.
Buy Enteric Disease Testing Market Report –
- The global enteric disease testing market is fragmented in terms of number of players. Key players in the global market include Meridian Bioscience, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Alere, Inc., bioMérieux SA, Trinity Biotech plc, DiaSorin S.p.A., Quest Diagnostics, Coris BioConcept, TECHLAB, Inc., Pro-Lab Diagnostics, Inc., Biomerica, Inc., Becton Dickinson & Company, and Cepheid Inc among others.
The global Enteric Disease Testing market has been segmented as follows:
- Global Enteric Disease Testing Market, by Disease Indication
- Bacterial Enteric Disease
- difficile Infection
- coli Infection
- pylori Infection
- Viral Enteric Disease
- Rotavirus Infection
- Norovirus Infection
- Parasitic Enteric Disease
- Global Enteric Disease Testing Market, by Testing Methods
- Immunoassay Testing
- Conventional Testing
- Molecular Diagnostic Testing
- Global Enteric Disease Testing Market, by Testing Methods
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Physician Offices
- Global Enteric Disease Testing Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Trending Reports of Transparency Market Research –
Scar Treatment Market –
Lyophilized Injectable Market –
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, uses proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453