The global emergency ventilator market size is expected to reach USD 1,616.13 Million in 2028 registering a CAGR of 16.2% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Major factors driving market revenue growth are increasing investment in healthcare, improving healthcare infrastructure and increasing public awareness about health and safety. Ventilators are essentially machines that help patients breath when they are not able to breath of their own. Emergency ventilators are compact ventilators suitable for emergency and disaster relief situations, deployed in ambulances, or ambulatory clinics, public areas and also for intra-hospital and inter-â€‹hospital purposes.
The COVID-19 pandemic has become one of the chief driving forces for the emergency ventilator market. With the rapid spread of the virus across the world, a global shortage of ventilators has emerged, necessitating numerous efforts. While industry focuses on producing medical-grade equipment, a number of low-cost, less complex emergency ventilators have been produced, primarily through academic and open-source channels, with the hopes of filling any temporary gaps until medical-grade ventilators become available. Many medium and lower-income countries are in desperate need of ventilators because they lack adequate equipment and their critical care systems are still in their infancy, which has generated a significant opportunity for the emergency ventilator industry.
A flurry of activities centred on developing low-cost emergency ventilators that can be deployed quickly. Utilisation of generic off-the-shelf parts, readily available materials, and inexpensive fabrication procedures are significant features of these devices. These devices only have a fraction of the capability of traditional ventilators and would only be justified in emergency situations if standard medical equipment is unavailable or prohibitively expensive.
The negative effects of invasive emergency ventilators and the rising cases of infection with the use of unsterilized ventilators are expected to restrain market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/547
Key companies operating in the Emergency Ventilator Market and profiled in the report are:
Koninklijke Philips N.V., ResMed, Medtronic plc, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Getinge, Drägerwerk AG, Smiths Group plc, Hamilton Medical, GE Healthcare, Fisher & Paykel, Air Liquide, Zoll Medical Corporation, Allied Healthcare Products, Inc., Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., Schiller.
The Emergency Ventilator market report offers key insights into market scope along with emerging growth opportunities over the forecast period. The report also provides information about the competitive landscape of the global Emergency Ventilator market. The global Emergency Ventilator market is fragmented due to presence of numerous key players on a global and regional scale. Key players are focused on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and research and development activities to expand their product portfolio and gain a robust footing in the market.
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- On the basis of mode, the market is segmented as volume-controlled ventilation modes, pressure-controlled ventilation modes, assisted ventilation mode.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented as adult, pediatric and neonatal. In 2020, the adult segment accounted for the largest market revenue share.
- On the basis of interface, the market is segmented as invasive and non-invasive. While the invasive interface is riskier to the patient than non-invasive interface, many critical patients need invasive ventilators to survive.
- On the basis of end use, the market is segmented as hospital, ambulance, ambulator services and home use. In 2020, the hospital end use segment accounted for the largest market revenue share.
- North America emergency ventilator market is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period due to technological innovation and advances in healthcare infrastructure
- Revenue from the Asia Pacific emergency ventilator market is expected to expand at a significantly high CAGR due to government initiatives for increasing expenditure in the healthcare sector and increasing severity of COVID-19 situation in countries like India where emergency ventilators are in high demand.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/547
The report provides a significant assessment of the recent market trends, revenues, segments, and key regions across the globe. The regional analysis covers major geographical regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report analyzes key regions for production and consumption patterns, import/export, market share, revenue contribution, growth rate, and supply and demand ratio for the forecast period 2021-2027. It also discusses the impact of government regulations, macro- and micro-economic factors, and economic growth of the region on overall market growth.
Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018 – 2028)
- Volume-Controlled Ventilation
- Pressure-Controlled Ventilation
- Assisted Ventilation
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018 – 2028)
Interface Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018 – 2028)
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018 – 2028)
- Ambulatory Service
- Home use
Regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To know more about the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/report-detail/emergency-ventilator-market
Key Questions Answered by the Report:
- What are the key growth driving and restraining factors of the Emergency Ventilator market?
- What are key opportunities and growth prospects of the Emergency Ventilator industry is expected to witness over the forecast period?
- Who are the prominent players operating in the market? What are the key strategies adopted by these companies?
- Which region is expected to dominate the market growth over the forecast period?
- Which segments are expected to register lucrative growth over the forecast period?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis?
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/547
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report or for requesting customization of the report. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to meet your requirements.
Explore our related report from different Publications:
C-Reactive Protein Testing Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/c-reactive-protein-testing-market-size-to-reach-usd-1-93-billion-in-2028-says-reports-and-data-/
Disruptive Behavior Disorder Treatment Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/disruptive-behavior-disorder-treatment-market-size-to-reach-usd-26-3-billion-in-2028-says-reports-and-data/
Dried Blood Spot Collection Cards Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/dried-blood-spot-collection-cards-market-size-to-reach-usd-373-6-million-in-2028-says-reports-and-data-/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370