ELISA Workstation: Introduction
- The term ELISA was first used by Engvall & Perlma in 1971. Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) is a common methodical tool for spotting the existence and concentration of protein or other molecules of interest. It was the first screening test carried out for HIV. It has high sensitivity. ELISA protocols involve an exhausting number of dispensing, washing, and incubating steps whether lab works with direct, indirect, sandwich or competitive assays. ELISA workstation reduces human error and relieves the labor burden with precise dispensing and consistent treatment resulting in increased reproducibility.
- The global ELISA workstation market is anticipated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to rise in high incidence rate of infectious diseases
Request Brochure for Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=73324
Key Drivers of Global ELISA Workstation Market
- ELISA workstation is an integral part of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and life sciences industries primarily for the development of various types of drugs, test kits & solutions, culture media in tissue culture industry, etc. Hence, the demand for ELISA workstation is largely dependent on the expansion of life sciences and healthcare industries. According to the EvaluatePharma and the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry, the global pharmaceutical R&D expenditure stood at US$ 149.8 Bn in 2015 and is anticipated to reach US$ 182 Bn by 2024, at CAGR of 2.8%. Hence, increase in R&D activities for the development of new products and therapeutics is expected to drive the ELISA workstation market during the forecast period.
- Diagnosing infectious and chronic diseases is one of the leading applications of in vitro diagnostics. The emergence and outbreak of various infectious diseases have created new opportunities for researchers to develop new diagnostic tools and test for early diagnosis and prevention of diseases. ELIS workstation plays a vital role in diagnostics tests to carry out the whole procedure within a short interval of time. Thus, high prevalence and rise in incidence rate of chronic and infectious diseases are expected to drive the demand for ELISA workstations.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on ELISA Workstation Market –
Key Opportunities in Global ELISA Workstation Market
- Strategic acquisitions, collaborations, investments, and expansions by leading players into emerging markets are projected to drive the ELISA workstation market during the forecast period
- In May 2018, PerkinElmer Inc. acquired Shanghai Spectrum Instruments Co. (SSI), Ltd. to expand its investments and manufacturing footprint in China. The acquisition was aimed to build a strong presence in China through SSI’s strong, localized market position while further solidifying PerkinElmer’s leadership in clinical services.
Pre book Market Report –
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global ELISA Workstation Market
- North America is a leading consumer of ELISA workstations due to increased research and development activities. Moreover, increase in the number of laboratory tests offerings by diagnostics laboratories, launch of ‘Analyte Specific Reagents’ (ASR), and strategic partnerships among IVD players is projected to fuel the demand for ELISA workstations in the U.S. during the forecast period.
- The ELISA workstation market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. The rapidly growing life sciences and healthcare industries in emerging economies, such as India, China, and South Korea, increased investments by leading players in the region, etc., are estimated to drive the demand for ELISA workstations in Asia Pacific. For instance, in September 2016, Abbott Laboratories inaugurated a new R&D facility in China for the development of new diagnostics tools, kits, and reagents.
Ask for Discount :
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global ELISA workstation market are:
- Danaher Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co. KG
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Hudson Robotics
- TKA TEKNOLABO A.S.S.I. S.r.l.
- Aurora Biomed Inc.
- Tecan Trading AG
- Ormir Scientific Instruments
Browse more Market Reports:
Cardiac Biomarker Diagnostic Kits Market:
Urodynamics Equipment and Disposables Market:
Hematocrit Test Devices Market:
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453