E-Commerce Lockers Market: Introduction
Last mile delivery is the major challenge for e-Commerce businesses. Inefficiencies due to waiting of the customer to pick the packages, delayed delivery times, and return of the parcels due to unavailability of the customer are the major problems hampering the growth of e-Commerce businesses worldwide. These problems are highly visible in urban areas, where the working population is highly concentrated and living busy life. Recent trends in e-Commerce business sector shows that, new age entrepreneurs are coming with very innovative ideas to solve these problems. Even existing well established e-Commerce businesses are increasingly adopting these solutions. E-Commerce locker is one of such solution. These automated parcel delivery terminals are available 24/7 and are strategically located at easily accessible locations like metro stations, residential complexes and official complexes. E-Commerce lockers will be deployed in major highly populated localities, which are easily accessible to customers. E-Commerce companies can deliver the goods to those lockers, and such parcels can be received by customers by using the digital password sent by e-Commerce companies. E-Commerce lockers are also known as smart lockers. Usually these startups are providing complete rental services of e-Commerce lockers to e-Commerce companies.
Major Key Players of the E-Commerce Lockers Market are:
VLocker, KEBA group, Falcon Autotech Private Limited, Package Concierge, Inc., LeapMile Logistics Pvt.Ltd. (QikPod), Smartbox Ecommerce Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Blue Dart Express Ltd, Amazon, Alibaba and others.
Get sample copy of “E-Commerce Lockers Market” at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=38066
E-Commerce smart lockers are expected to help e-Commerce businesses to greatly reduce this cost. Average cost of a smart locker ranges between US$ 2000 to US$ 2500. As an estimation, if a smart locker receives 100 products every day, and the rental charge is 50 cents per product delivery. Then the yearly revenue received from a smart locker will be US$ 18,350. It is anticipated that the e-Commerce lockers market will grow at a lucrative CAGR during the forecast period. Manufacturers of e-Commerce lockers and rental services can benefit hugely from this demand growth. Key options available with smart e-Commerce lockers are:
- Indoor or Outdoor Lockers
- Industrial Touch PC with Locker Software Suite Package
- Integrated Web Camera
- Integrated Payment gateways
- Integrated barcode Scanners
- Integrated Label Printers
- Integrated CCTV Camera setup
E-Commerce Lockers: Market Segmentation
The e-Commerce lockers market is segmented on the basis of target market, and product type. On the basis of target market, the global e-Commerce Lockers market is segmented into:
- Ecommerce players
- Logistics providers
- Courier companies
- Offline retailers
Based on the product type, global e-Commerce lockers market is segmented into:
- Temperature Controlled e-Commerce Lockers
- Non-Temperature Controlled e-Commerce Lockers
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=38066
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada
Email: [email protected]