Multi-purpose Communications to Enhance Fan Experience at Connected Stadiums
Path-breaking innovations in multi-purpose communications are steering growth of the distributed antenna system (DAS) market. Since sports is one of the key sources of entertainment for individuals, manufacturers in the market for distributed antenna systems are increasing efficacy in multi-standard and multi-technology resources to give rise to technologically-sound stadiums. Currently, stadiums & arenas segment dominate the highest revenue among all end users in the distributed antenna system market. This end user segment is expected to reach a value of ~US$ 2.3 Bn by the end of 2020. Hence, manufacturers are increasing R&D to deploy high-density Wi-Fi mobile coverage to enhance fan experience.
Companies in the distributed antenna system (DAS) market are deploying multi-operator and multi-technology resources in building designs to accommodate various elements of the mobile operator’s equipment. Thus, vendors are making this possible by increasing the availability of hybrid active/passive distributed antenna systems.
Purchase our Premium Research Report At:https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=15686<ype=S
Cloud Collaborations Unlock Potential of 5G Systems
The distributed antenna system (DAS) market is witnessing change with the introduction of cloud collaboration. For instance, in April 2019, in-building equipment and services provider Advanced RF Technologies, Inc., announced a cloud collaboration with heterogeneous network planning specialist Ranplan Wireless, through the Collaboration-Hub platform. Cloud collaboration is an innovative concept in the market for distributed antenna systems, which helps companies to gain greater control over their IP (Intellectual Property). Thus, access over network modeling and design software becomes easier for network engineers.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
The trend of cloud collaboration is helping to strengthen public safety, especially in the transportation sector. As such, public safety DAS is projected for exponential growth during the forecast period. The public safety DAS segment of the distributed antenna system (DAS) market is estimated to reach a value of ~US$ 6.6 Bn by 2027. Manufacturers in the distributed antenna system (DAS) market are increasing the availability of wireless connectivity to unlock the potential of LTE and 5G systems. Proliferation of 5G and integration of IoT for in-building designs are key drivers that are catalyzing market growth.
Demand for Wireless Connectivity at Airports, Train Stations to Drive Market Growth
An increase of passengers has triggered the demand for distributed antenna systems. Growing demand for seamless mobile connectivity is another key driver for the growth of the distributed antenna system (DAS) market. Manufacturers are increasing their production capacities to meet the requirements of passengers at airports and train stations. Among end users, the transportation segment of the distributed antenna system market is estimated to reach a value of ~US$ 2.4 Bn by the end of 2024.
Get More Press Releases by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/government-policies-encouraging-use-of-electric-vehicles-to-reduce-environmental-pollution-to-boost-electric-vehicle-charging-station-market-innovations-in-automotive-technology-to-intensify-competition—tmr-301317344.html
Growing need for wireless connectivity to meet voice, data, and text messaging is catalyzing the demand for distributed antenna systems. Moreover, robust cellular coverage is becoming increasingly mainstream in developed economies of North America. In addition, this trend is gaining popularity in countries of Asia Pacific, since the region is anticipated for exponential growth during the forecast period. Solid cellular coverage plays a vital role in ensuring public safety. Hence, government organizations are increasingly installing DAS for various modes of public transportation.
Iterative Algorithms Overcome Limitations of Multi-antenna Communications
Wireless communications have become a necessity in several end markets. In order to meet the needs of growing users that rely on wireless connectivity, manufacturers in the distributed antenna system (DAS) market are increasing their efficacy in multi-antenna communications. The market is largely consolidated with six leading players accounting to more than ~60% of the market share. This poses as a challenge for emerging players to innovate in multi-antenna communications due to the lack of capital and expertise in the domain.
Companies in the distributed antenna system (DAS) market are adopting optimal transit strategies to ensure uninterrupted wireless connectivity. However, the issue of per-antenna power constraints in point-to-point multiple-input single-output (MISO) and multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) channels with joint sum poses as a challenge for manufacturers. Hence, companies are experimenting with efficient iterative algorithms to overcome the limitations of power constraints in practical systems.
Moreover, manufacturers are tapping into opportunities to integrate 5G networks with IoT in smart city environments. Paradigm shifts in urban ecosystems with rural population transitioning toward suburban and urban areas is another driver for market growth.
Distributed Antenna System (DAS) Market: Overview
- The global distributed antenna system (DAS) market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~11% between 2019 and 2027. The market for distributed antenna systems is estimated to be driven by the growing requirement to boost communication signals and public safety.
- North America holds a major share of the global distributed antenna system (DAS) market. It is anticipated to dominate the global market during the forecast period, followed by Asia Pacific.
- North America remains the leading market for distributed antenna systems globally, with the market estimated to reach a value of ~US$ 3.2 Bn by the end of 2019
- The distributed antenna system (DAS) market in South America is anticipated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period
- This market in Europe is projected to expand at a notable CAGR of 10.5% during the forecast period
- Distributed antenna system is increasingly being adopted by end users, owing to factors such as growing popularity of mobile communication devices and adoption of wireless connectivity across the world. At present, the distributed antenna system (DAS) market is expanding at a high rate, due to increasing government focus on enhancing the telecom infrastructure to support on-going connectivity.
- Similarly, North America is expected to offer significant opportunities to the distributed antenna system (DAS) market globally, followed by Asia Pacific.
Key Drivers of Distributed Antenna System (DAS) Market
- Multiple technologies are being developed in order to provide better networking solutions around the globe. Presently, growing adoption of BYOD (bring your own device) such as smartphones, laptops, and tablets globally is boosting the demand for better communication signals. This is primarily due to the growing consumer desire for continuous online connectivity for audiovisual communication around the globe.
- The growing trend of being connected is expected to influence the adoption of distributed antenna systems
- Demand for distributed antenna systems is unceasingly growing in the healthcare industry, as visitors, patients, and doctors expect portable devices to work throughout the hospital premises and depend on the Cellular/PCS WAN network for data services
- Furthermore, communication networks for public safety is expected to be designed in such a way that they operate in every possible situation; for instance, during a natural or manmade disaster. These networks include hardened sites that will continue to operate (special band DAS network solutions).
- High-speed data services have become commonplace fixtures in buildings, as modern culture and society is reliant on wireless communication. Therefore, increase in demand for higher bandwidth applications and in-building wireless solutions is anticipated to accelerate the growth of the distributed antenna system market during the forecast period.
- Adoption of DAS solutions is increasing in developing regions such as Asia Pacific and MEA to provide in-building wireless solutions. This is also a major factor that is expected to boost the distributed antenna system market in the coming years.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,
Tel: +1-518-618-1030 Email: [email protected]