Global Digital Fitness Market: Overview
Digital fitness follows along the principles of digital health, which involves use of information and communication technologies to help address the health problems and fitness challenges faced by people. The digital fitness market is marked by technological innovations which allow an individual to monitor their fitness levels. This market has witnessed a marked growth due to an increased emphasis to health among the millennial population.
This, as per Transparency Market Research, is set to drive the market on to a stellar growth curve over the forecast period of its upcoming report – 2020 to 2030. This is set to drive the market towards increase in growth opportunities.
Global Digital Fitness Market: Notable Development
The global digital fitness market is marked by presence of proactive players, hugely reliant on technological advancement. And, in order to tap into a larger customer base, they are heavily invested in marketing initiatives. This has led to notable developments in the vendor landscape.
- Adidas is currently beefing up both its home workout apps. It is also focused on improving its nutrition guides, which are in 15 languages. This is of great help to customers who are facing the brunt of the socially distanced world. Its significant to note here that its Fit from Home Challenge has about 500,000 participants in across 192 nations across the globe. Additionally, it is worth noting here that the brand acquired Runtastic, a player in the digital fitness app sphere, for 240 million dollars in the year 2015SSS
The global digital fitness market is consolidated owing to the presence of a small number of manufacturers of these devices. These manufacturers are listed as follows-
- Samsung Electronics
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=78418
Global Digital Fitness Market: Key Trends and Drivers
The global digital fitness market is majorly driven by an increasing awareness about fitness and health among individuals. A number of trends and drivers are also pushing the market forwar. A glimpse into these is provided below:
- Growing demand for technologically developed products with innovative features is also expected to drive market forward. Players are highly focused on technological advancement. Ease of availability of advanced products in e-commerce channels is also leading to growth. The manufacturers are already leveraging the potential of e-commerce channels to augment sales.
- A major boost to the digital fitness market among the global financial slump has come during the COVID-19 pandemic. As outdoor exercise avenues such as gyms and fitness centers have closed or are offering restricted access, indoor exercise options are becoming the new normal. This is leading customers who are fitness oriented towards at-home alternatives for a healthy and active lifestyle. A result of this is an increase in spending – 30 to 35% from pre-pandemic levels.
Global Digital Fitness Market: Regional Analysis
North America is expected to remain the largest market due to an increasing obesity rate and a growing awareness about physical fitness, coupled with the availability of more sophisticated digital devices. Roughly two out of three U.S. adults are overweight (69 percent) and one out of three is obese (36 percent). Thus, this population is expected to pick up more on digital fitness in the current global scenario of mandatory social distancing.
The Asia Pacific region figures low currently in the digital fitness scenario, but is expected to pick up pace in light of increasing awareness about health and well being among its populace and an increasing availability of these products via global e-commerce to an increasingly affluent population. This region is expected to be the next hub for the digital fitness market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Digital Fitness Market, Request for a Sample https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=78418
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Request For Covid19 Impact Analysis Across Industries And Markets – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=78418
Related Reports Press-Release –
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207United States
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453