Rise in Recreational Activities to Create Opportunities for the Bowling Centers Market
- A bowling center, also known as a bowling alley or bowling club, is a place where bowling games are played. Bowling alleys are long and narrow lanes usually made of wood. Bowling pins stand at the end of the alley which are meant to be hit by a ball.
- Bowling centers are centers of recreational activities and also offer many other indoor games, apart from selling food and beverages. The presence of bowling alleys have increased in shopping centers, malls, theme parks, etc.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of the Global Bowling Centers Market
- Bowling is a game of skill which offers good exercise and fun. Bowling does not have age restrictions and hence is considered to be a good family activity.
- Bowling centers are coming up with relatively new strategies and focusing on transforming bowling centers into family experience centers. Introduction of other games such as laser tag, arcade games, and video games, apart from kids play areas, and facilities to host birthday parties have contributed to the growth of bowling centers.
- Bowling centers are becoming popular in developing economies. Bowling is a relatively new sport and is considered to be an expensive sport in many countries.
Purchase our Premium Research Report at:https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=74218<ype=S
- Modern bowling centers are designed with highly integrated technological features. Some of the features include auto scoring, cashless transactions, online slot reservation, high-end action cameras, screen touch food & beverage ordering facility, and video surveillance systems. Integration of these systems have attracted more customers to bowling centers and is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Many hotels and resorts which have bowling alleys in their premises are limiting the number of customers visiting exclusive bowling centers; this might act as a restraint to the growth of the market.
North America to Lead the Global Market for Bowling Centers
- In terms of region, the global bowling centers market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is the leading region for bowling centers, especially the United States.
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness the maximum demand for bowling centers from 2019 to 2027. Major bowling companies are keen on expanding their presence in Asia, particularly in the developing countries. For example, in July 2018, Smaaash Entertainment revealed its expansion plan. The company is keen on investing in Saudi Arabia and Thailand. The company is aiming to reaching a count of 60 entertainment centers by 2022.
- Leading manufacturers of bowling products have extensive distribution networks along with various product offerings.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Bowling Centers Market, ask for a customized report
Global Bowling Centers Market, by Oil Pattern
- Short oil pattern
- Medium oil pattern
- Long oil pattern
Global Bowling Centers Market, by End-user
- Theme parks
- Shopping malls
- Gaming centers
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,