Crawler Dozers Market: Introduction
- Crawler dozers are used to move heavy materials using its front mounted blades.
- Increasing utilization of telematics and machine control is positively affecting global crawler dozers market. Telematics help to transfer information from a remote location via internet by utilizing a combination of informatics and telecommunication.
- Movement of an asset can be observed on a computerized map using GPS and onboard diagnostics in telematics. The demand for telematics is expected to increase due to the need for real-time monitoring of speed, fuel, idling, and tire pressure of crawlers.
- Monitoring of these activities can reduce maintenance cost considerably. Furthermore, shorter payback period on investment of machine control systems and telematics is expected to drive the global crawler dozers market during the forecast period.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=60402
Global Crawler Dozers Market Dynamics
- Emergence of the smart machine technology has significantly drive the demand for crawler dozers.
- Smart machine technology helps operators to control the position of the blade and lift blades at the right height to prevent track slipping. Crawler dozers are equipped with the smart machine technology. Sensors used in this technology help in adjusting the blade by making changes in the applied load level.
- Crawler dozers with smart machine technology enhance operation efficiency, and improve work quality. This technology also helps transform inexperienced, unskilled operators into skilled operators in a short time period. Hence, this factor is expected to enhance the demand for crawler dozers with smart machine technology.
- Lack of skilled and qualified manpower to operate crawlers is projected to adversely affect the market growth.
- Contractors are using global positioning systems (GPS), modern systems, graders to overcome the challenge of shortage of skilled and qualified manpower to operate crawler dozers.
- Moreover, low labor wages act as a major challenge for contractors to hire skilled labors.
Global Crawler Dozers Market: Segmentation
- Based on application, the global crawler dozers market can be divided into construction, agriculture, forestry, mining, and others
- In terms of application, the construction segment accounted the largest share of the global crawler dozers market in 2018. This application segment is projected to maintain its dominance in the global market during the forecast period.
North America to Lead Global Market for Crawler Dozers
- Global crawler dozers market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is likely to witness the highest demand for crawler dozers from 2019 to 2027, followed by APAC and EMEA. Although APAC accounted for an average share of the global market, it is expected to witness rapid increase in its market share during the forecast period.
Global Crawler Dozers Market – Competitive Landscape
- In October 2018, Caterpillar Inc. awarded a contract to Israel Aerospace Industries to convert the Caterpillar Dozers into autonomous bulldozers for complex engineering tasks
- In August 2014, CNH Industrial N.V. planned to invest US$ 24Mn to expand production of crawler dozers in Burlington, the U.S.
To get a bird’s eye view of Crawler Dozers Market’s forecasts, ask for a Custom Report https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=60402
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Crawler Dozers Market
The global crawler dozers market was moderately concentrated in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global crawler dozers market are:
- Caterpillar Inc.
- CNH Industrial N.V.
- Liebherr Group
- Deere & Company
- Komatsu Ltd.
- China SINOMACH Heavy Industry Corporation
Global Crawler Dozers Market: Research Scope
Global Crawler Dozers Market, by Application
Global Crawler Dozers Market, By Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.