Microscopes Help to Mitigate COVID-19 Risks in Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dental and maxillofacial surgeons are among key healthcare professionals who are at a high risk of contracting COVID-19 (coronavirus) infections. Hence, companies in the medical loupes market are diversifying their production capabilities in dental microscopes, which help to mitigate risks of COVID-19, as dental surgeons are at the greatest physical proximity with patients. As such, manufacturers in the medical loupes market are increasing their R&D in manufacturing ceiling mounted microscopes to meet the needs of dental surgeons.
Dental surgeons operate at a very small distance from the patient’s mouth. This has triggered the demand for dental microscopes to maintain a neutral and upright position offering a high-resolution image of the subject area.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Medical Loupes Market https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=73745
Optimization of Weight in Binocular Loupes Necessary to Gain Market Recognition
The medical loupes market is projected for exponential growth during the forecast period. However, manufacturers face challenges in optimizing the weight of medical loupes. This has led to increased emphasis on R&D in order to gain a competitive edge in the market landscape. Companies in the medical loupes market such as SWAROTEC— a manufacturer of custom-engineered systems made of optics, is capitalizing on this opportunity to upgrade its R&D capabilities in the lightweight construction of binocular loupes, while deploying excellent image quality.
The unmatched color correction for absolute color fidelity and lightweight designs are being highly preferred by surgeons.
Head Mounted Digital Loupes Meet Complex Requirements of Surgeons
Strategic partnerships among manufacturers are bolstering growth of the medical loupes market. Neways Electronics International N.V. and i-Med Technology BV have joined forces to innovate in head mounted digital loupes (HMDL) and the 3D (3 Dimensional) viewer to meet the complex requirements of surgeons. This explains why the revenue and CAGR of surgical applications of medical loupes are projected for outstanding growth during the forecast period. As such, the market is slated to register a robust CAGR of 6% during the assessment period.
Lightweight digital surgical loupes are storming the healthcare landscape, owing to the rising complexities of surgical procedures. They are increasing their production capabilities to integrate headlight and zoom function in digital microscopes.
Professional Dental Hygienists Prefer Improved Ergonomics in Binocular Loupes
Modern dental loupes help surgeons to treat and identify exact location of the disease. For professional dental hygienists, manufacturers in the medical loupes market are producing binocular form of devices, which are advantageous in performing hands-free mode of treatment. According to the public healthcare research reports, varied eating habits of people have led to the high prevalence of dental disorders. This is acting as a growth driver for the medical loupes market.
Since dental hygienists are prone to common physical ailments such as backache, eye strain, and shoulder weakness, manufacturers are increasing efforts to improve the ergonomics of dental loupes. They are mainly focusing on improving magnification power, resolution of magnifying lenses, and weight of loupes to gain a competitive edge over other manufacturers.
Growing Awareness about Working Pain Fuels Innovation in Medical Loupes
There is a growing awareness about overcoming working pain, owing to dental and surgical procedures. Companies in the medical loupes market such as SurgiTel— a premium provider of loupes, headlights, and other optical accessories, are increasing their R&D muscle to develop medical loupes with unmatched ergonomics to address the issues of working pain in the neck and spine of surgeons.
Manufacturers in the medical loupes market are developing equipment that promote a working head tilt angle to help surgeons work pain-free. Manufacturers are deploying superior magnification in loupes to provide vivid visual details of the subject area.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Medical Loupes Market https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=73745
Medical Loupes Market: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest research report on the global medical loupes market for the historical period 2018–2019 and the forecast period 2020–2030, usage of medical loupes in automotive and telecommunication sectors and increasing application of medical loupes in consumer electronics are factors expected to boost the global medical loupes market during the forecast period
- In terms of revenue, the global medical loupes market is estimated to exceed value of US$ 541 Mn by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of ~6% during the forecast period
Growing Number of Surgeries across Globe: A Key Driver
- Increase in the number of minimally invasive surgeries is expected to boost the medical loupes market during the forecast period. Rise in the number of surgeries would require extensive usage of medical instruments, and consequently lead to an increase in usage of medical loupes.
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), around 48 million surgical procedures were performed in the U.S. alone in 2009
- Majority of surgical procedures include coronary artery bypass grafts, total hip replacements, and endoscopic procedures for the large intestine. Moreover, around 10 million minimally invasive procedures were performed globally in 2011.
Technological Advancements to Generate Opportunities for Medical Loupes Market across All Industry Verticals
- Companies in the market are constantly focusing on technological development of medical loupes. Rising application of medical loupes in surgeries, particularly microscopic operations, has encouraged manufacturers to compete on the basis of product uniqueness. For instance, ExamVision Kepler Advanced was recently introduced in the market. The product combined four magnification levels in only one pair of loupes. The Turn&Click system allows the user to quickly switch between magnifications ranging from 3.6 to 6.4 times in a single motion, ensuring perfect sharpness of vision and a comfortable working posture.
- Manufacturers are constantly emphasizing on the comfort and efficiency of medical loupes that are capable of catering to multiple verticals. Advancements in the medical loupes technology is, therefore, expected to offer growth opportunities to players across the medical loupes value chain.
Lack of Awareness: Key Restraint of Medical Loupes Market
- Lack of awareness is limiting the usage of medical loupe products. Medical loupes are perceived as slightly more complex and costly. The usage of such products requires training for their efficient and effective utilization. Training is always one of the main keys to success when using low vision devices.
- As these devices can provide greatly increased magnification powers and prescription strength, along with higher-quality optics (i.e., the way the lens bends or refracts light), they are different from regular glasses and magnifiers that can be bought in a local store or online. Often they require training to help use them effectively.