Cotton Terry Blanket Market– Introduction
- Cotton terry blanket is made with long loops of thread. It mostly contains cotton but sometimes can be made using other fibers and is manufactured by weaving or knitting. Terry cotton is used for making towels, diapers, facecloth etc., but as a blanket its demand is increasing among consumers as it is warm and highly absorbent.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=81743
Key Drivers of the Cotton Terry Blanket Market
- Cotton terry blankets are very warm and are made using natural cotton, which is also least susceptible to the risk of allergy. This in turn fuels its demand among consumers looking for anti-allergic properties in a blanket. The trend is further anticipated to contribute to the overall growth of the market.
- Another prominent factor that has been driving demand for cotton terry blankets globally is that it provides superior comfort and requires lower maintenance. This is majorly due to its light and soft property. Besides, although terry cotton is highly absorbent, it takes relatively lesser time to dry.
- The cotton terry blanket market is expected to witness further growth as a result of increasing demand for comfort and exclusive goods among the working class population in developing countries.
Factors Restraining the Cotton Terry Blanket Market
- Since cotton terry blanket is made of 100% cotton it can shrink easily if put in a washing machine or dryer. Also, terry cloth is a woven fabric covered in loops of thread, which makes it prone to fraying, which reduces its demand and hampers its market growth.
- Although cotton terry blankets are very cozy and comfortable, it is covered in loops of thread which increases its thickness and surface area and sometimes makes it too thick for warmer climate.
North America to Hold Leading Share of the Global Cotton Terry Blanket Market
- In terms of geography, the global cotton terry blanket market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Country and sub-region level analysis of North America features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the cotton terry blanket market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the market analysis and forecast of GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The cotton terry blanket market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- North America dominated the global cotton terry blanket market in 2020, owing to the increase in purchasing power of consumers in this region. Growth in population has been driving the cotton terry blanket in North America, particularly in the U.S and Canada.
- The cotton terry blanket market in North America is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by Asia Pacific, and Europe during the forecast period.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report
Key Players Operating in the Cotton Terry Blanket Market
The global cotton terry blanket market is highly competitive, owing to the presence of several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to consolidate their position in the market. A few key players operating in the global cotton terry blanket market are:
- Shenzhen Fuanna Bedding and Furnishing
- Frette Company
- Lexington Company
- Red Land Cotton
- Qingdao Hitone Garments Co. Ltd
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Luolai Home Textile
Read Our Trending Press Release Below: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/demand-for-products-with-greater-shelf-life-calls-for-innovations-in-global-baby-care-packaging-market-transparency-market-research-301007324.html