Cosmetic UV Absorbers Market: Introduction
- Cosmetic UV absorbers are specialty additives and are primarily used in the production of personal care products to defend against harmful UV radiations. Cosmetic UV absorbers act by absorbing UV radiations and provide a protective shield against various harmful effects such as wrinkling, burning, photo-damage, and tanning.
Key Drivers of the Global Cosmetic UV Absorbers Market
- Rising adoption of sun protective cosmetics accompanied with high consumer awareness about harmful UV radiations is identified as a key market driver in the global cosmetic UV absorbers market. People are concerned about their skin health due to increasing skin problems. Governmental organizations and manufacturing companies are running campaigns to educate people and are urging them to use sun care products. This in turn has pushed manufacturing companies to come with new and innovative products to cater to the demand of customers from different regions.
- Cosmetic brands are investing significant resources in scientific R&D to ensure the safety of their UV protection products. Companies collaborate with and engage thousands of environmental scientists, chemists, toxicologists, biologists, and research laboratories to evaluate and certify the safety of sunscreens, hair care products, and other UV protective cosmetics before they are marketed to consumers.
Purchase our Premium Research Report at:https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=48036<ype=S
Demand for Natural & Organic Sun Care Products a Key Market Opportunity
- Multi-functional sun care products that contain organic ingredients are widely accepted by end-users for safe and sustainable UV protection. This indirectly influences key cosmetic brands to launch innovative and sustainable product range in the UV protection category. Moreover, leading brands are offering at least one SKU in foundations, moisturizers, and lip colors that contain UV absorbers to provide protection against harmful UV radiations.
Get More Press Releases by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/automotive-on-board-diagnostics-market-to-present-vast-canvas-for-oems-and-providers-to-capitalize-on-telematics-based-insurance-valuation-projected-to-touch-us-22-bn-by-2031—tmr-301290974.html
Stringent Standards and Regulations a Key Market Challenge
As products with synthetic ingredients may sometime prove harmful to the skin, these products are facing a lag in demand in certain regions. FDA is planning to ban higher SPF claims and limiting the value to 60+. FDA believes that higher SPF creates confusion and is misleading and does not provide additional benefit to consumers. FDA is also looking to raise the standard of UVA protection.
Asia Pacific Market Anticipated to Register Highest CAGR during the Forecast Period
- By region, the global cosmetic UV absorbers market is classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the cosmetic UV absorbers market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the cosmetic UV absorbers market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America cosmetic UV absorbers market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key manufacturers of cosmetic UV absorbers are working in close collaboration with cosmetic brands and chemical engineers to discover sustainable and safe UV absorbents. Moreover, key companies are focused on strict compliance with global standards and regulations for product quality, manufacturing process, and packaging & labeling.
Some of the major companies identified in the global cosmetic UV absorbers market are:
- Partners in Chemicals
- BASF SE
- Everlight Chemical Industrial Corp.
- Adeka Corporation
- Clariant Chemicals
- 3V Sigma SpA
- Labeyond Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Croda International PLC
- Lycus Ltd.
Global Cosmetic UV Absorbers Market, by Application
- UVA protection
- UVB protection
- UVA + UVB protection
Global Cosmetic UV Absorbers Market, by End-use
- Skin care
- Hair care
- Make up Products
- Lipsticks and Lip Balm
- Others (Concealer, etc.)
- Others (Soaps, Body wash, etc.)
Global Cosmetic UV Absorbers Market, by Sales Channel
- Direct Sale
- Indirect Sale
The report on the global cosmetic UV absorbers market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,
Tel: +1-518-618-1030 Site: https://todaysmarkettrends.wordpress.com