The Global Coconut Milk Market is projected to reach USD 1.12 billion by 2027. The Coconut Milk market is fueled by the rising usage of the healthy alternatives of the cow & other animal milk products. Also, many health benefits of using coconut milk in food & beverage and the personal care products are propelling the market growth. Moreover, the growing demand for bio-based cosmetics anticipated opening new growth opportunities for the target market.
The global Coconut Milk market research report provides a brief overview inclusive of competitive landscape and key developments in the market. It provides an extensive study analysis of the strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches and brand promotions, corporate deals and partnerships, among others. It also offers insights into company overview, financial standing, business expansion plans, and revenue growth of each company.
Get sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3392
Key participants include Anthony’s Goods, Bramble Berry Inc., Enerhealth, King Arthur Flour Company, Inc., Nestlé Inc., Grace Foods Canada Inc., Thai Agri Foods, M&S Food Industries, Celebes Coconut Corporation, and Fresh Fruit Ingredients Inc., among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The growing cosmetic demand due to its highly competitive nature is encouraging manufacturers to introduce new and innovative cosmetics, which, in turn, is contributing to the accelerated growth of this segment.
- An increase in awareness amongst health-conscious people for the use of coconut milk due to its high nutritional attributes is driving the market demand. Therefore, a significant contributor to the consumption of coconut sugar is the mineral composition, which generated significant revenue for the market.
- Coconut milk is quite healthier owing to its nutritional attributes, which include Vitamin C, minerals such as potassium, iron, zinc, and phosphorus, and phytonutrients such as flavonoids, antioxidants, polyphenols, and anthocyanidin.
- In October 2019, Nutiva launched Organic MCT Creamer, a powdered, plant-based creamer packed with the benefits of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs). It is crafted with Nutiva Organic MCT Powder, coconut milk powder, and a touch of coconut sugar.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3392
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global on the basis of nutritional components, form, end-use verticals, and region:
Nutritional Components Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Vitamin C
Form Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Dairy & Frozen Foods
- Bakery & Confectionary
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/coconut-milk-market
Objective of Studies:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Coconut Milk market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth. To analyze the Coconut Milk market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porte five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Rest of the World.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Explore related reports:
Read industry related blogs:
Browse other reports from different publications:
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370