The global Citric Acid Market is forecast to reach USD 4.17 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Citric acid is a weak acid that is formed in the tricarboxylic acid cycle or may be introduced with diet. Citric acid market is expected to witness substantial growth owing to the increasing demand for the product as a crucial ingredient in detergents, food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, and personal care products, among others. Growing demand for carbonated soft drinks will add to the demand of the market.
The report includes an extensive study of manufacturers, strategic initiatives adopted by major companies, growth prospects, market position, and shares held by key participants to provide readers a comprehensive overview of the competitive landscape. The report also studies strategic initiatives undertaken by major companies in the market, including product launches, product innovation, and technological development, to strengthen their position in the market.
Get sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2603
Key participants include Metagenics, Tate & Lyle plc, Cargill, Inc., Pfizer, Inc., Danisco A/S, MP Biomedicals, Kenko Corporation. ( To know more key players, Ask to Analyst )
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Citric acid helps in keeping canned and jarred foods fresh over a long period of time. It also helps in preventing fresh-cut fruits into turning brown, like apples. Citric acid helps thicken foods or give them slightly sour flavor.
- Citric acid is popular in detergents due to its non-toxic, non-corrosive, antioxidant, and biodegradable properties. Surge in the preference for concentrated liquid detergents in the laundry segment will drive the demand for the citric acid market.
- Acidulants are a chemical compound that bestows a sour, tart, or acidic flavor to the foods. They are different from acidity regulators, which are food additives intended to modify the food or enzyme stability. Citric acid is a typical acidulant.
- The market in North America is expected to grow due to the demand in the food and beverage industry during the forecast period. Growing health awareness and deficiencies will propel the consumption of fruits rich in nutritional content. Additionally, the demand for products in the laundry application will boost the market growth.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2603
Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
Function Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Flavoring Agent ( To know more market segments, Speak to Analyst )
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/citric-acid-market
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the market size and growth rate of the Citric Acid market for the forecast period 2019 – 2027 across different regions?
- What are the key driving forces expected to shape the future of the industry worldwide?
- What strategies are the prominent vendors adapting to stay ahead of their competitors?
- Which major trends are impacting the development of the Citric Acid Market Worldwide?
- Which factors can hinder, challenge or even restrict the expansion of the Citric Acid market worldwide?
- What are the opportunities or future prospect for the business owners operating in the market for the forecast period, 2019 – 2027?
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Browse related reports:
Browse other reports from different publications:
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370