The global canned cocktails market is progressing at breakneck speed and anticipated to surpass a valuation of US$ 146 billion in 2030. The introduction of novel features such as interlocking cans and threaded cans is boding well for market growth. However, the spread of COVID-19 is compelling consumers to stay indoors, which eventually diminishes the demand for canned cocktails. Shutdown of hotels, restaurants, and eateries combined with decrease in production capacity are also adversely affecting the canned cocktails market. However, the market will bounce back with the resuming of food establishments around the world.
Click HERE To Get A SAMPLE (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) At- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4079
Key Takeaways from Canned Cocktails Market Study
- Europe dominates the global canned cocktails market with a projected share of over 40% in 2020. In particular, ready-to-drink canned cocktails are capturing customer attention and fuelling growth in the region.
- The canned cocktails market in South Asia and Oceania is likely to experience high growth in the future, owing to increasing demand for alcoholic beverages in the region.
- Regional cocktails with primary ingredients other than spirits, wine, and malts are likely to experience high growth in the future, owing to increasing demand for the regional alcoholic beverages across the world.
- Non-alcoholic additive ingredients hold a major share of over 70% in the global market, and are likely to continue to maintain their dominating position throughout the forecast period as well.
- Canned cocktails sold through retail stores hold a major share in the global canned cocktails market, but are likely to lose their dominating position to hypermarkets/ supermarkets during the forecast period.
Need More Information About Report Methodology? Click Here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4079
“The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic will slightly affect the growth of the canned cocktails market in the near term, which is otherwise set to expand at am impressive CAGR of 20% through 2030,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Product Launches to Enhance Market Resiliency
Key players in the canned cocktails market are Duvel Moortgat NV, Brown-Forman, Diageo Plc, AB InBev , The Cooper Spirits Company, Bacardi Limited, Pernod Ricard, AG Barr, Becle, S.A.B. de C.V., The Boston Beers Company, Dulce Vida, Novo Fogo, Manchester Drinks Co., 34 North Cocktails Company, and Kwoon by Woods, among others. Some of the key developments in the market include:
- In 2019, Duluth’s Vikre Distillery, under the brand ‘Frenchie’, Lemongrass, rolled out fruit- and vodka-based canned cocktails by Sheboygan.
- Canned cocktails has observed an ascent in female consumers, as makers such as ‘Malibu’ by Pernod Ricard and ‘Rosé All Day’ by Big Hammer Wines have come out with mixed drinks with flavors normally preferred by females, such as strawberries and roses.
Full Access Of This Exclusive Report Is Available At- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4079/S
Find More Valuable Insights on Canned Cocktails Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global canned cocktails market, presenting historical demand data (2015-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2020-2030. The study divulges essential insights on the canned cocktails market on the basis of primary ingredient (malt-based, wine-based, spirit-based, and others), additive ingredient (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), can size (less than 250 ml, 250-350 ml, and more than 350 ml), alcohol content (less than 5%, 5 to 8 %, and more than 8%), and distribution channel (liquor stores, hypermarkets, retail stores, online channels, and others), across six major regions.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Email: [email protected]