Body Temperature Sensor: Introduction
- Temperature is one of the oldest diagnostic parameter and an important indicator of human health and disease, both in the context of medical care and in everyday life
- Body temperature can be divided into skin surface and core body temperature. Mammals, including humans, are homoeothermic. Humans need constant internal body temperature.
Read Report Overview – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/body-temperature-sensor-patch-market.html
- Core temperature is regulated by the hypothalamus. Hypothalamus is the regulatory center of the body. The temperature of the skin usually varies between 33.5°C to 36.9°C. The temperature of the skin surface is lower over superficial veins as compared to the temperature over superficial arteries. It is also lower over markedly curved and protruding parts such as ears, nose, toes, and fingers.
- Wearable thermometers are popular devices to monitor basal temperature as well as to measure body temperature during fever. Wearable temperature sensors are accurate, inexpensive, easy to handle, and provide continuous recordings. Numerous types of wearable thermometers are available such as patch, touch, and invisible (radiometric) types.
- Interest in wearable health-care technology has been increasing for the last few years. Thus, demand for non-invasive wearable health systems to monitor vital signs of geriatric individuals is rising.
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=79431
Key Drivers of Global Body Temperature Sensor Patch Market
- Increase in number of infectious diseases is projected to drive the demand for body temperature sensor patch during the forecast period
- Currently, the world is facing a pandemic situation due to COVID-19 disease, caused by a virus called coronavirus. The first and most common symptom of COVID-19 is low-grade fever that increases gradually.
- In 2016, the Zika virus outbreak was associated with the rise in body temperature
- Hence, an increase in the number of infectious diseases, including Zika virus and coronavirus, is estimated to boost the demand for body temperature sensor patch and consequently, drive the body temperature sensor patch market during the forecast period
- According to the World Health Organization, diseases such as malaria, HIV, hepatitis, tuberculosis (TB), and neglected tropical diseases, such as leishmaniasis, are still serious health threats. These diseases collectively accounted for 4.3 million deaths in 2016, down from 5.3 million in 2010.
Request for Custom Research – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=79431
Reusable Body Temperature Sensor Patch Segment to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of product type, the global body temperature sensor patch market can be classified into reusable body temperature sensor patch and disposable body temperature sensor patch.
- The reusable body temperature sensor patch segment is expected to dominate the global body temperature sensor patch market during the forecast period
- Advantages of reusable body temperature sensor patch, such as continuous remote monitoring of body temperature, portable charger, and rechargeable battery, are expected to drive the segment during the forecast period
North America to Dominate Global Body Temperature Sensor Patch Market
- In terms of region, the global body temperature sensor patch market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global body temperature sensor patch market during the forecast period.
- Increase in focus by governments on improving healthcare infrastructure, technological advancements, and presence of strong vendors are expected to drive the body temperature sensor patch market in the region during the forecast period
Pre Book Body Temperature Sensor Patch Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=79431<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Body Temperature Sensor Patch Market
The global body temperature sensor patch market is concentrated with the presence of well-established international and few local players. Key players operating in the global body temperature sensor patch market are:
- Reckitt Benckiser
- Blue Spark Technologies, Inc.
- Isansys Lifecare
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research –
Genome Engineering Market: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/genome-engineering-market-to-clock-cagr-of-10-9-from-2019-to-2027-crispr-gene-edition-tools-present-sizable-revenue-streams-tmr-301073517.html
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453