Baby Mats Market: Introduction
- Baby mats are made from fabric that is used on a flat surface to ensure the safety of babies. Changing lifestyle and lack of enough time to look after babies have resulted in rise in demand for baby products such as games, toys, and mats. These products help keep babies engaged. Additionally, manufacturers are offering mats with vibrant colors that attract kids. Thus, demand for baby mats has been increasing. This is likely to fuel the global baby mats market during the forecast period.
Get Sample Copy:
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Baby Mats Market
- The trend of daycare, playgroups, and playschools has been rising, as these help take care of babies when parents are away or busy at their workplace. Additionally, growth in awareness about the importance of physical activities is boosting the demand for baby mats. This is expected to drive the global baby mats market in the near future.
- Designs, prints, and colors of mats encourage babies to crawl and use their hands and legs. Thus, parents prefer baby mats for their children. This is anticipated to fuel the demand for baby mats during the forecast period. However, often, these products are made from local and cheap materials manufactured by local manufacturers. This can result in skin rashes. Thus, parents are concerned about the usage of these products. This is hampering the baby mats market. Nonetheless, development of distribution channels (such as online stores) that supply products across the globe is estimated to offer lucrative opportunities to key players operating in the market.
Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report:
Europe to Hold Major Share of the Global Baby Mats Market
- In terms of geography, the global baby mats market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Europe dominates the global baby mats market. This trend is projected to continue during the forecast period. Demand for baby mats is high in Germany, the U.K., France, and Italy due to the rising population of working women in these countries.
- The baby mats market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a faster CAGR owing to the rise in demand for baby mats in China and India. Additionally, presence of large numbers of manufacturers is another factor that is expected to fuel the baby mats market in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Baby Mats Market
- Infantino LLC
- Inter IKEA Systems B.V.
- Kids2 Inc.
- Kleeger Products
- Lovevery Play
- Mamas & Papas
- Skip Hop, Inc.
Request for Pre Book Report here:
Global Baby Mats Market: Research Scope
Global Baby Mats Market, by Product Type
- Puzzle Mats
- Tummy Time Mats
- Foam Baby Play Mats
- Others (Quilted Play Mats, etc.)
Global Baby Mats Market, by Application
- Personal Use
- Commercial Use
Global Baby Mats Market, by Price
Global Baby Mats Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Websites
- Independent Retailers
- Convenience Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Global Baby Mats Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453