Automotive Tire Analytics Market: Introduction
- Demand for better fleet management solutions is increasing owing to the growing concerns about safety and the need to cut costs. Traditional tire-pressure monitoring systems (TPMS), which alert drivers about the tires with low pressure and also automatically inflate tires, have transformed over the last few years.
- Tire analytics solutions offered by market players are sophisticated tire management systems capable of doing all the aforementioned tasks and much more, with the help of telematics, data analytics, and machine learning technologies
Get sample copy at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=68807
Key Drivers of Automotive Tire Analytics Market
- Steady increase in the number of vehicles on-road has led to congestions and frequent accidents. According to the statistics gathered by the European Union, more than 23,400 people lost their lives in road accidents on roads across Europe, out of which 45% were vehicle occupants. Wear of tires is a major reason for these accidents, as tires couldn’t achieve optimum grip on the road to stop the vehicle. These factors have led to increased focus on advanced tire monitoring and management solutions, which assist in maintaining the tires in optimum condition and alert the vehicle owner when tires need to be replaced. Thus, growing concerns about vehicle safety is a major factor propelling the global automotive tire analytics market.
- Governments of various nations have implemented stringent rules for transport emissions due to which commercial fleet owners as well as passenger vehicle owners are preferring solutions that reduce fuel consumption of the vehicle and subsequently, its emissions. Tires play a vital role in controlling fuel consumption of the vehicle. The optimum size of tire assists vehicle owners to reduce fuel consumption by 20%, which results in reduction in emissions and operational costs. Hence, demand for tire analytics platforms is increasing to select the best suitable tires, which in turn is boosting the global automotive tire analytics market.
Challenges in Automotive Tire Analytics Market
Automotive tire analytics solutions are expensive. Furthermore, sharing of vehicle data over internet poses a risk of data theft. These factors are hampering the global automotive tire analytics market.
Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on Automotive Tire Analytics Market
Recent outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic disrupted automotive supply chains, thus creating a shortage of raw materials and components. Several nations across the globe are presently facing the second wave of this pandemic, which is further hampering the automotive industry and in turn the whole global economy. This disruption has negatively impacted the global automotive tire analytics market.
North America and Europe to hold significant share of global automotive tire analytics market
Governments in North America and Europe region have strengthened their regulations related to safety of drivers. Legislators in the U.S. included tire maintenance system/ solution as part of its TREAD Act legislation, which was intended to address growing driver safety concerns. Likewise, according to the United Nations regulation UNECE-R64, countries and sub-regions in Europe adopted a legislation about tire maintenance system, such as tire analytics, for new vehicle models, which began from the end of 2012, and also for all vehicles from November 2014, primarily for environmental reasons. Moreover, these regions are early adopters of technologies. Currently, in the U. S., all new vehicles are provided with tire analytics. These factors make North America and Europe leading regions in the global automotive tire analytics market.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Tire Analytics Market
The global automotive tire analytics market is highly concentrated due to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the automotive tire analytics market are:
- Aperia Technologies, Inc.
- Bridgestone Corporation
- Continental AG
- Hankook Tire & Technology Co., Ltd.
- PhaseZero Ventures LLC (Rhombus)
- Sensata Technologies, Inc.
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Tire Analytics Incorporated
Global Automotive Tire Analytics Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Tire Analytics Market, by Application
- Tire health monitoring
- Tire purchase
Global Automotive Tire Analytics Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Utility Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Buses and Coaches
Global Automotive Tire Analytics Market, by Sales Channel
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=68807<ype=S
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.