Automotive Swash Compressor: Introduction
- Automotive swash compressors contain six to eight pistons; these pistons are connected together by a solid piece that maintains the fixed distance between them. A rotating device, called the swash plate, drives the piston. Rotation of the swash plate moves the piston parallel to the compressor shaft. The swash plate is elliptical in shape and is mounted at an angle. The swash plate angle can be adjusted to a smaller or longer stroke, which helps reduce the temperature and improve the comfort while driving the vehicle.
Get Sample Copy:
Key Drivers of Automotive Swash Compressor Market
- Rapid expansion of automotive manufacturing industries across the globe is likely to boost the automotive swash compressor market. Rise in vehicle production across the globe is likely to propel the automotive swash compressor market across the globe. Rise in demand for lightweight vehicles and fuel-efficient vehicles across the globe is likely to propel the automotive swash compressor market across the globe.
- Rise in consumer trend toward adoption of electric vehicles to reduce environmental pollution is likely to drive the automotive swash compressor market. Rising penetration of comfort features in vehicles, including express cooling, is likely to increase the demand for automotive swash compressor in vehicle. Rise in government investment to boost production of electric vehicles across the globe is estimated to fuel the automotive swash compressor market across the globe. Rise in small- and medium-scale industries across the globe is projected to propel the automotive swash compressor market across the globe. Spread of the pandemic across the globe is prompting consumers to own a new vehicle, which in turn is fueling vehicle sale across the globe. This is anticipated to boost the automotive swash compressor market across the globe.
Europe & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global automotive swash compressor market
- Europe is projected to hold for a major share of the global automotive swash compressor market due to a rise in the demand for comfort in vehicles across the region. Rapid expansion of component manufacturers across the region also boosts the automotive swash compressor market. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers, including Continental AG and Denso Corporation who have major facilities that undertake research & development on the swash compressors, is likely to propel the automotive swash compressor market across the globe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global automotive swash compressor market due to an increase in production of passenger vehicles across the region. Rise in investment across the region for expansion of industries is likely to promote vehicle manufacturers to develop light weight swash plate compressors across the region. Asia Pacific has major presence of vehicle parts manufacturing industries across China, India, and Japan is anticipated to propel the automotive swash compressor market across Asia Pacific.
Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report:
Key Players Operating in Automotive Swash Compressor Market
The automotive swash compressor market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the automotive swash compressor market are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental AG
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- MAHLE GmbH
- Sanden Corporation
- Denso Corporation
- Tata Auto components Ltd.
- BorgWarner Inc.
- Hanon Systems
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Marelli Corporation
- Nissens A/S
Global Automotive Swash Compressor Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Swash Compressor Market, by Electric Vehicle Type
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
Global Automotive Swash Compressor Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
- Off Road Vehicle
Global Automotive Swash Compressor Market, by Drive
- Belt Driven
- Electric Driven
Global Automotive Swash Compressor Market, by Type
- Variable Displacement
- Fixed Displacement
Global Automotive Swash Compressor Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Swash Compressor Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]