Automotive Lambda Engine Sensor: Introduction
- Lambda engine sensor is designed to measure the amount of unburnt gases present in the exhaust pipe. The sensor transmits a signal to the electronic control unit (ECU), which adjusts the air-fuel mixture in the combustion engine. The lambda sensor, commonly known as oxygen sensor, helps detect whether the air-fuel mixture is lean or rich.
- In 1976, Robert Bosch GmbH introduced the first lambda sensor and from 1993, Europe mandated the use of lambda sensor in all gasoline vehicles
Key Drivers of Automotive Lambda Engine Sensor Market
- Rise in demand for high performance vehicles is offering opportunities to improve vehicle engine efficiency. Rise in disposable income and reduction in tax rates on passenger and commercial vehicles due to the coronavirus pandemic are prompting consumers to own vehicles. Furthermore, enactment of stringent rules and regulations by government authorities across the globe and rise in awareness about environment across the globe are compelling automakers to implement technologies to monitor vehicle emissions.
- Rise in government initiatives to reduce vehicle emission across the globe is projected to propel the use of lambda sensor in vehicles, which in turn is likely to boost the automotive lambda engine sensor market in these regions. Increase in use of sensors in the vehicle is likely to prompt vehicle manufacturers to install lambda sensors in the vehicle exhaust system, which is anticipated to boost the automotive lambda engine sensor market across the globe.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global automotive lambda engine sensor market
- Europe is projected to account for a significant share of the global automotive lambda engine sensor market due to stringent rules and regulations regarding vehicle emission norms enacted across the region. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers who have major facilities that undertake research & development regarding the lambda engine sensor, which is likely to propel the automotive lambda engine sensor market across the globe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to account a significant share of the global automotive lambda engine sensor market due to an increase in sale of vehicles across the region. Rising demand for fuel-efficient vehicles across Asia Pacific is likely to drive the automotive lambda engine sensor market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Lambda Engine Sensor Market
The global automotive lambda engine sensor market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the automotive lambda engine sensor market are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Hyundai Mobis
- Delphi Automotive Plc
- Continental AG
- Denso Corporation
- Analog Devices Inc.
- General Electric
- Infineon Technologies Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Sensata Technologies Inc.
- Schneider Electric
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
- Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Hitachi Automotive Systems
- MTE Thomson
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Lambda Engine Sensor Market, Request for a Sample
Global Automotive Lambda Engine Sensor Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Lambda Engine Sensor Market, by Fuel Type
Global Automotive Lambda Engine Sensor Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Lambda Engine Sensor Market, by Type
- Titania Sensor
- Zirconia Sensor
Global Automotive Lambda Engine Sensor Market, by Technology
- Laser Technology
Global Automotive Lambda Engine Sensor Market, by Sales Channel
Request For PreBook Report@:
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release: