Global Automotive End-point Authentication Market: Snapshot
The global market for automotive endpoint authentication is anticipated to witness a healthy growth over the coming years. According to Transparency Market Research (TMR), the vendor landscape fragmented with few market participants. The industry is monopolized by established vendors which makes it tough for new market participants to gain a foothold. Also, the costs involved with setting up production plants in this industry are quite high and tend to deter medium- and small-sized enterprises. Our report predicts that the global automotive end-point authentication market will grow at healthy CAGR of 8.6% over the forecast period of 2017 to 2025. The market, which stood at an estimated valuation of US$0.504 mn in 2017 is expected to touch US$1.115 mn by the end of the forecast period.
Major Key Players of the Automotive End-point Authentication Market are:
Garmin Ltd., Continental AG, Samsung Electronics Co., Fujitsu Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., Ltd., Symantec Corporation, VOXX International Corporation, Valeo S.A., Synaptics Incorporated, and Sonavation, Inc.
Get sample copy of “Automotive End-point Authentication Market” at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=25667
HVs and EVs to Emerge Popular Market Segments
The overall automotive end-point authentication market comprises of conventional and electric & hybrid vehicles based on the vehicle type. Our report mentions that while the conventional vehicle segment has held almost half of the overall market revenue till date, the segment of HVs and EVs is expected to gain prominence. Over the coming years, electric and hybrid vehicles segment is set to experience a surge in growth rate due to their growing popularity and utilization. Being eco-friendly and fuel efficient they will see their sales soar further.
Considering geographical segmentation, Europe generated the most revenue with a whopping thirty percent share of the overall market. While based on growth rate, the Asia Pacific is foretold to see immense growth opportunities. This is attributed to the perpetually increasing demand of passenger vehicles in growing economies like China and India.
- Hybrid and electric vehicles to dominate market demand in upcoming years
- Stringent regulations glob in place globally for safety, fuel efficiency and eco-friendliness a vital factor boosting growth
The market is segmented along the following lines:
Global Automotive End-Point Authentication Market, by Authentication Type
- Smart Phone Application
- Biometric Vehicle Access
Global Automotive End-Point Authentication Market, by Vehicle Type
- Conventional Vehicles
- Hybrid and Electric Vehicles
Global Automotive End-Point Authentication Market, by Connectivity Type
- Cellular Network
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=25667
– To study and analyze the global 55 consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data.
– To understand the structure of the 55 market by identifying its various sub-segments.
– Focuses on the key global 55 manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
– To analyze the 55 with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
– To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.
US Office Contact