Automotive Electronic Fuel Injection System Market: Introduction
- Rise in demand for fuel-efficient vehicles across the globe is likely to drive the global automotive electronic fuel injection system market. Political tension among crude oil producing countries and rising cost of crude oil are likely to boost the cost of operating IC-engine vehicles. Therefore, demand for fuel-efficient vehicles from consumers is anticipated to increase the adoption of fuel-efficient technologies such as electronic fuel injection system.
Key Drivers of Automotive Electronic Fuel Injection System Market
- Stringent vehicle emission regulations enacted by government organizations globally are expected to offer lucrative opportunity for players in the supply chain of the global automotive electronic fuel injection system market. Various government organizations and authorities are enacting stringent regulations on use of IC-engine in order to reduce vehicle emissions caused and curb the climate change. For instance, enactment of CAFÉ regulations, which mandated automakers to increase the fuel-efficiency of their vehicles, is likely to increase the demand for fuel-efficient vehicle systems. This, in turn, is propelling the global automotive electronic fuel injection system market.
Purchase our Premium Research Report At:https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=82060<ype=S
- Increase in demand for optimal fuel consumption is a prominent factor driving the adoption of electronic fuel injection (EFI) systems. Electronic fuel injection systems comprise fuel injectors that are connected with an engine control unit (ECU) and multiple sensors, which operate together to ensure the right amount of fuel is injected in the combustion chamber. This facilitates appropriate fuel spraying and reduce the chances of fuel wastage, making electronic fuel injection systems a highly sought-after fuel injection system for modern automobiles. Moreover, rising number of government initiatives to achieve standards of better emissions for vehicles is likely to make electronic fuel injection system a highly preferred solution among automakers.
Automotive Electronic Fuel Injection System Market: Restraint
- Rising trends toward electric vehicles (EVs) is likely to hinder the automotive electronic fuel injection system market. Electric motors in EVs completely replace engines, which in turn is estimated to hamper the automotive electronic fuel injection system market.
- Majority of developed and developing nations are enacting stringent regulations pertaining to vehicle emissions, which are likely to further prompt automakers to adopt alternate fuel technology, such as electric propulsion systems, and subsequently propel the sales of electric vehicles globally. This, in turn, is expected to restrain the global automotive electronic fuel injection system market.
Get More Press Releases by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rising-trend-of-remote-work-due-to-covid-19-pandemic-will-breathe-fresh-air-of-growth-across-the-endpoint-detection-and-response-edr-market-says-tmr-301266666.html
Asia Pacific to account for prominent share of global automotive electronic fuel injection system market
- In terms of region, the global automotive electronic fuel injection system market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold a major share of the electronic fuel injection market owing to an increase in production and sale of passenger vehicles across China, South Korea, and India. Majority of automotive brands including Hyundai, Suzuki, BMW and Toyota, anticipated to manufacture and introduce their vehicle models for the population in Asia Pacific, thereby increasing production of vehicles in the region. Additionally, Asia Pacific has presence of well-established supply chain network catering to the automobile aftermarket. All the factors mentioned above are boosting the electronic fuel injection system market in Asia Pacific.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive, PDF Brochure of this report
Key Players Operating in Automotive Electronic Fuel Injection System Market
The global automotive electronic fuel injection system market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few key players operating in the global automotive electronic fuel injection system market are:
- Continental AG
- Magna International Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Denso Corporation
- Hitachi Limited
Global Automotive Electronic Fuel Injection System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Electronic Fuel Injection System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Two Wheelers
- Passenger Vehicle
- Utility Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle
- Off Road Vehicle
- Buses & Coaches
Global Automotive Electronic Fuel Injection System Market, by Component
- Fuel injectors
- Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
- Fuel Pressure Regulator (FPR)
- Fuel pump
Global Automotive Electronic Fuel Injection System Market, by Fuel Type
Global Automotive Electronic Fuel Injection System Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Countries
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,
Tel: +1-518-618-1030 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org