- Automatic wet bench is used for cleaning and chemical bath in semiconductor manufacturing or high-technology manufacturing industries. Semiconductor materials such as silicon, germanium, or compounds such as gallium arsenide, which have an electrical conductivity between materials or conductors (metals) and nonconductors (such as ceramics) use fully automatic wet bench processes. Moreover, wet cleaning and etching operations are carried out by robotic arms. Etching primarily is a printmaking process where acid is used on an iron, copper, or zinc plate to create a design in intaglio (incised) in the metal, similar to figures carved into stones. Therefore, an automatic wet bench helps in wet cleaning and etching of semiconductors. The automatic wet bench process also includes chemical bathing technique, wherein thin films of photovoltaic metal are deposited on substances such as glass, plastic, and metal.
Increased usage of automatic wet benches in semiconductors, LED, bio-medical, solar heating
- The various cleaning processes used in automatic wet bench include cleaning of industrial parts, precision cleaning, vapor degreasers, passivation, and electro polishing, etc., which has boosted the automatic wet bench market. Increase in demand for LED products, such as high power LEDs, incandescent lamps, LED displays, and neon lamps, regularly demand high cleaning facilities, which further boosts the automatic wet bench market.
Use of latest technology to drive the automatic wet bench market
- Companies operating in the field of automatic wet benches are focused on the development of systems to meet the needs of customers with the latest and upgraded technology. Companies are investing significantly in product research to ensure increased efficiency and complete utilization of the product. Latest technology enables increased cleanliness and reduction in waste. Moreover, the quality is high due to repeated cleaning processes, lower downtime, and fast cleaning mechanisms. All these factors are driving the market for automatic wet benches.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automatic Wet Bench Market, Request for a Sample
Automatic wet bench market in Asia Pacific to expand at a rapid pace
- Based on geography, the global automatic wet bench market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe , Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast for the Europe market includes historical and forecast for the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast for Asia Pacific market includes the major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the automatic wet bench market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America automatic wet bench market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- The automatic wet bench market in Asia Pacific expanded at a rapid pace in 2019. The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period due the availability of raw materials in countries such as India, China, and Japan. Labor for manufacturing of industrial goods is relatively inexpensive in countries across Asia.
Key players operating in the automatic wet bench market
The global automatic wet bench market faces intense competition owing to the presence of regional and global players. Brands such as Modutek, MABAT, and RENA are focusing on building high-tech products in order to cater to the demand from consumers. The products are extensively tested in laboratories at different chemical stations such as wet processing manual stations, and semi-automated stations. Some of the key players operating in the global automatic wet market include:
- Singulus Technologies
- Best Technology Inc.
- BBF Technologies
- ULTECH Co. Ltd
- Kinetics Corporate
- RENA Technologies GmbH
- FutureFab, Inc.
- S.P.M. s.r.l
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automatic Wet Bench Market – Research Scope
Global Automatic Wet Bench Pump Market, by Type
- Semi-automatic Wet Bench
- Automatic Wet Bench
Global Automatic Wet Bench Pump Market, by Application
- Others (LED etc.)
Global Automatic Wet Bench Pump Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Read TMR Research Methodology at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/methodology.html
Read Our Latest Press Release: