Area Rug Market – A Study on a Type of Aesthetic Floor Covering
- Area rugs can be defined as a thick and heavy cloth usually made of wool, and smaller than a carpet
- Area rugs are floor coverings used to protect floors, diminish noise, and enhance comfort. These rugs also add a personality to the décor of any definite space.
- Currently, a myriad of shapes, sizes, colors, and construction of rugs is available in the market. Persian, oriental, contemporary, and Native American are a few options of area rugs.
- Some of the other purposes of area rugs is to prevent slips and accidental falls
- Bangladesh, Iran, and India are among the largest producers and exporters of luxury hand woven area rugs
Get sample copy of at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=74216
Rising demand for high quality, attractive area rugs likely to drive the global area rug market
- Over the years, demand for high quality rugs with attractive colors and designs has increased significantly, contributing to the overall growth of the area rug market
- In addition, rising disposable income in developing economies is expected to increase the demand for mid-range – high quality area rugs
- The U.S and Europe are among the major importers of carpets, and growth in both residential as well as commercial sectors in these regions are likely to bolster the demand for area rugs during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in the Area Rug Market
The area rug market is highly competitive with several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market. A few of the key players operating in the global area rug market are listed below:
- Mohawk Industries
- Kalaty Rug Corporation
- Momeni Rugs and Carpet
- Masland Carpets and Rugs
- Kermans Flooring
- Safavieh LLC
- Loloi Rugs
- Jaipur Living Inc.
- Nourison Industries
- Oriental Weavers Carpet Company
Global Area Rug Market: Research Scope
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=74216
Global Area Rug Market, by Weave Type
- Machine-made rugs
- Hand Tufted
- Flat Weave
Global Area Rug Market, by Material
Global Area Rug Market, by Price Level
Global Area Rug Market, by End-use
Global Area Rug Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
Buy this Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=74216<ype=S
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.